Reviews for Turnaround
TheatreJunkieJess chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
I wish there was more! I love it
HP-FanFic-Fan101 chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
I just got into Lexana & this makes me glad I did
RunLiLiRun chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I know it's been a few years since you've updated this but I wanted to tell you that it's well written and I'm dying to know how you'd continue it! Their interaction is so real, sincere and realistic. I'll be forever waiting for the day you update. Love it!
Copper's Mama chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
"And if Lex Luthor is scared of anything in this world, it’s a ticked off Jonathan Kent."

love that.
RedQu33n chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Love the way you picture the characters, the chapters create a wonderful atmosphere imo. I'm curious if you intend to continue this cause the last update was last year. I'd love to read more.
MustafaSuzzivan chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
Brilliant! Truly brilliant! And I really admire your ability to condense your ideas. It's something I really struggle with as a writer.

But this ain't about me! It's about you and your awesomeness. Thank you for sharing the awesomeness...
MustafaSuzzivan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aw! Lexana (?) is love! Your characterization is perfect. Love the injections of bitter humor from Lana. It's good to see her as more than Superman's simpering, heart-broken ex. Onto the next...
lexie2 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
There arent many Lexana fics around so its nice to see youve decided to update this one after having dropped it for a while. I look forward to finding out what youve got planned for the characters in job!
Alydia Rackham chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
I love your writing style; so easy and clear. And you're always in-character. I also enjoy how subtle you are in this scene. Well done. More!
Alydia Rackham chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
I so love this. I really want more! More, more! (jumps up and down) This is my favorite pairing. You really have a handle on the characters, and seem at ease when describing their words and movements. I enjoy it when people write Lex sympathetically instead of darkly twisted, and you're doing an excellent job. Keep up the good work! More, more! (have I said that already? ;))
Alydia Rackham chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
I'm REALLY liking this. On to the next chapter... ;)
Sini chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
I'm intrigued by this story and it is very, very good :) I don't mind the change in tense... Hope you'll keep writing though!
afsd chapter 4 . 4/9/2006
aw, i really love this. this is my first read of a lana/lex and i'm liking it
Ms.JamesWilsonNYY chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
Aww, thats Cool! with a capital C. Keep up de good work!
chloedouble1028 chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
i love it, i really do, keep it going, please!