Reviews for Beneath the Façade
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Please write a sequel
wwerko chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
ok so not my first time reading this story, I will make that really clear. I have enjoyed reading it and re-reading it many of times after, my only question is would you want to make a sequel to it? I know it's been over five years now since you made this story but it's still one of my favorite's and I always wanted to know if it could continue. Just wondering on it please let me know

xoxo
wwerko
levesque fan forever chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Loved it, that different spin you put on it was great.
sommernicole1 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Love Love Loved this story!
KarenMaslow221 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Oh my god dont do this to me! Its really good but do they get together or not?! Good job!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I have to admit as well "That's it?"

So much was revealed in this chapter. One has to wonder what happened to their relationship after this scene. Sure she agrees to screw over Eric but it's the relationship between them that we truly cared about. Either one of them without the other is just sad on so many levels. To think that she wasn't sure if she could get back to where there were before everything went wrong is heartbreaking but hopefully things got better.
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
In the beginning and mostly throughout this chapter, i felt so much anger and just wanted to slap Hunter! Damn him for lying, two wrongs don't make a right. But then it's revealed that she really was pregnant! OMG! Suddenly, my emotions change because now he's realized that she "was" pregnant. I feel sad now because of what she has just told him. All this time, he had a plan. A plan that ultimately took the life of an innocent baby. A baby that he helped to create with Stephanie.
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I remember this because I purchased the DVD not too long ago. The fact that you have taken that moment and made it something of your own has intrigued me to say the least. What did he mean when he told her "It's for the best?" Some crazed hidden agenda this man has come up with but even I can't seem to figure out what woudl be so great about it. He could have stayed married to her and still went on RAW, been given the title and then jumped ship...couldn't he? Why go through the trouble of breaking her heart more than it had already been broken for some title belt? Really Hunter? He better have a better explanation than "I wanted to get the title first". OMG, I would go off on him myself if I were her. Guess I gotta keep reading to find out what this was all about...
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
BRAVO! Perfect, sweet little story!

And yes, they're marriage is so screwed up. But what the hell would we write about if none of this happened? I reeeeeallly liked the whole pregnancy angle and the false signature in this. Even though the miscarriage was sad, I'm glad they moved on in the convo w/o dwelling too much on it.

Loved the cliffhanger too! It's so awesome that they're evil brains can work together to screw Bischoff. LOL they so would. Which is why it's funny. I sort of wish that the WWF/E continued the storyline this way...because now it doesn't really make sense of how they're still married lol.

Great job!
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
OHMYGOD. Hey, sorry my other review submitted before I was done. I was going to say I love how the fic follows along w the storylines at the time.

But this chapter...perfect! I was dying when Steph thought he married another woman/man(LOL). And her being drunk and oblivious is so priceless! Hunter's fake sig was clever and the last line...holy shit moving on to the next chp!
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ahhhh this is so amazing! How have I not read this before?

I love that it f
AttitudeEraChick chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Aww, I wanted Morris more chapter s. My phone is typing weird characters. Sorry. orry.
dldb chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
WOW! This is awesome! :)A very DIFFERENT POV and an interesting one as well! I can't believe Hunter killed the baby, but hey, how was he supposed to know. Linda was just pure evil.

You should totally continue this. I'm going to put it on alert! :D Good job by the way.
EmilieCW-DXfan0119 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
"Oh my god, you gave up on women after me" LOL!
Citcat chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
I loved the ending... I loved how you didn't give a straight answer... but you could tell that they would end up back together while sticking it to Eric... You're a great writer... I love all of your stories!