Reviews for Blue Eyes
TheAmazingDave chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is amazing! You should definitely write more like this.
WildernessGirlCookies chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was really well written. Very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I liked that, btu it was a little too wordy. don't get me wrong, I use big words all the thime & I understood exactly what you are saying, but how can something that has already peremeated be subsequent? anyway, apart from that, I liked it a lot.
Pixie chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I have been searching for really well written Mal/Inara, preferably fluff. I found my way to your stories and, well, I love you.

I'm reading Sands of Time too, and will continue when I'm not falling asleep over the keyboard.

Truly a beautiful piece of writing that really did hypnotise me! Thank you.
Quinni chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
that was beautiful...i didn't know anyone could make Mal sound graceful! (at least in slumber)...great job
Wedjatqi chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
lovely piece. I enjoyed the slow pace and the emotion from Inara's pov.
Yarrharr chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
very sweet & nice. although it's hard to picture Inara at a loss for words. :)
s chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
good
Agent Rouka chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
A very lovely, quiet, meditative piece. I like the way you keep up the slow and thorough pace, from the fresh-rumbling sound of the rain to the ever so hopeful note of the last line. Starting a new day, rain washing everything old away.

A beautiful small scene. :)
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
these two just leave me feeling light and fluttery. c'est beau! sere mi eru...lsoa
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Firstly I thought it was about Wash being dead.

Huh.

But beautifully written.
Wrenn8811 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Love this, it could be anyone in the crew.

You did hypnotize me with this story.

Wrenn
Wolfchild chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
...Wow. Just...wow. Powerful, yet so very tender. Beautiful. Very beautiful. Nice job!
kballgetlost chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
What a great insight into how Inara might feel waking up next to Mal...and I love how all she can come up with is "Good morning"...and the Cap'n DOES have enchanting blue eyes...you cant really blame the girl for starin! lol but in all seriousness...wonderful fic...hope you write some more Mal/Inara!
The Noble French Fry chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Oh, so sweet and poetic. Loved it.