Reviews for In Need of a Date
Lady-Delphinea chapter 11 . 5/25/2006
aw. i loved the ending. what happened with ron but? anyway i loved it.
Harmony930 chapter 10 . 5/24/2006
I lurve the story! it rockz!
Golden Angel71 chapter 10 . 5/14/2006
lol~ LOVE IT! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Amaranth-Malfoy chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
This was great. You really filled in the past. I know sometimes its awkward when you have to make up histories of the characters that Rowling obviously hasn't had a hand in. But its great. Characterizations are superb. My only complaints are the narration is a little lacking, and this chapter seemed super short, even though I think it was long than the last. And don't worry about ending chapters. You don't do cheesy cliff-hangers, which I appriciate, and you don't give a feeling of end which keeps the story flowing really well.
Amaranth-Malfoy chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Okay, so about length. I estimate this chapter was about 2,0 words. Between 2,0 and 1,500. That is about as short as you ever want a chapter. You have to make people want to keep reading the story and with short chapters they don't get enough of a taste to get them addicted. Get it? FYI love Draco. But not the black hair thing. If you do rewrites, please please cut that. And your description of Hermione was well placed. Most authors doing a HD story try and stuff it into the first few pages and it doesn't fit.
Amaranth-Malfoy chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
This was cute. The characterizations are great. Harry was a little weak this chapter but Ginny, Hermione, and Ron were great. I am looking forward to reading how you portray Malfoy. Also, this chapter shows that your narration is not that strong. However your story is entertaining, and that is what counts. Well, what you got out of writing it counts the most, or something wise like that? Anyways, I am going to go read the next chapter, and that's got to count for something?
Amaranth-Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I am just reviewing chapter by chapter cause I love it when peeps do that for me and it boosts your review count. Always a nice thing. ANYWAYS. Okay, usually a bunch of letters doesn't work, but you really pulled it off. Its like a great intro to a movie. And I am seeing a simularity I am sure you're not trying to hide, to that one movie which I actually didn't see. Just previews. So maybe its not a knock off. Either way its a great plot idea. So, basically, I love it. Just one thing you just have to change: sToP TyPiNg ThInGs LiKe ThIs. It MaKeS EvErYoNe OvEr ThE aGe Of ThIrTeEn GaG.
LilMszBrownStar chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
nice story! rock on!

how cute! what r they goin' 2 do in Australia (have fun?)
Zarroc chapter 10 . 5/12/2006
great chapter, i really liked it,

the ending of this chapter was so cute! he wants to be with her!

ah! so cute!

keep reading and writing and post next chapters soon

-Zarroc-
hanvu chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
aw! this is so cute!
0odr8co's'girl0o chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
Great fic! I can't wait to read the ending!
dragoneyes5000 chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
yes very short...update soon..looking forward to the ending...
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
Awe, only one chapter left...good story! Keep up the good work!-Jenn
Michelle Felton chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
Lots of fluff isn't there? I liked it though. I wouldn't have laft a review if I didn't. I don't like to leave flames.
skittles654 chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
i loved ur hurry and update soon:)
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »