Reviews for In Need of a Date
ever afters chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
The plot is really nice, but the way you wrote. It was too fast and unrealistic. Anyway, still good:)
cate chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
If you wrote this at 12 thumbs up lol it was really cute and a lot of fun (I love the wedding date ha) I hope you kept writing cuz I'd like to check out other stories by you keep up the good work! :)
WhatIsEssentialToTheHeart chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
This kinda seems like the Wedding Date.
WhatIsEssentialToTheHeart chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Amusing, and it seems really interesting. Can't wait to see-read what happens next. Great first chapter though.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Oh my god did you copy this story cause I read a story just like this the other day it fact it was identical
reader014 chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
that was a cute story even though i didnt like it very much. (sorry for being so brutally honest)

there is jst one part that i HATE! when draco and hermione are going to the burrow and hermione tells him to stay behind her cause ran may beat him to a pupl and draco ACTAULLY GET SCARED! DRACO MALFOY DOES NOT GET SCARED OF RO WESLEY FOR GODS SAKE! NEVER! PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS CHANGE THAT ASAP!
JaneA0202 chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
well, the idea of this story was good, but it was all too rushed, for me it wasnt very realistic...also, Hermione isnt schoolgirl anymore, so she could be more mature.
JaneA0202 chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
and here she is saying that she is over him...so why did she run like little girl?

And I dont see reason why Hermione told Ron the truth about her and Draco...it was none of his business, he didnt even deserve to know the truth...
JaneA0202 chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
I really dont understand Hermione...why did she ran away crying? that can mean only that she still loves Ron, but didnt she just say that she is with Draco?
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
hmm, the story is interesting...but I dont like that Hermione still isnt over Ron, is she mad? how can she still feels something for idiot like Ron?

Also, Draco is quite OOC and I would like to know why he works as escort...surely he has enough money.
M chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
You are hilarious this was so funny especially Draco and Harry's attitudes ! :D
vampiremuggle chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
i love this story! it was really good! (although the very last paragraph was a little odd...) have you ever seen the movie "The Wedding Date"? it has a very similar plotline. i highly reccommend it if you haven't seen it. awesome story!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
MyMyMaia chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
Love the story!
Rosie Lovecraft chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
holy crap! I loved this story! 3
AnimeRose93 chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
what? why did you do that to fred? making him a player! i felt the relationship was a bit rushed but i liked it still. it reminded me of that movie where the woman hired an escort...but anyway it was good, thanks for writing
358 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »