Reviews for In Need of a Date
Chasing chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
hahaha that was really funny, just make sure to look over it afterwards. thanks for writing!
CitySpirit chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
awsome wonderful perfect story:) its like 12 at night and i am still up reading this story:) love it))
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
Hiliarious! )
Ardastra chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
That was a cute little story, I enjoyed reading it. :o)
Mary-La chapter 11 . 10/11/2008
AWW!

LOVED IT!

One thing that you could have improved on is the length and the detail...you went from one scene to another really quickly.

But, other than that it was AWESOME!

REALLY ENJOYED IT!
KKM chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
I enjoyed this story very much.
MyGuiltyPleasures chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
I really liked this story, but I was confused by Fred's relationship with Hermione.
DracoMalfoy'sChick chapter 11 . 5/24/2008
That was good
iloveblaise chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
is this based off a movie. cause i coulda swore i saw a movie with the same plot.
jennythepenmaster chapter 11 . 10/24/2007
Hallo . I loved this story I cudent stop reading it . Have you write any other storys about this copel ? I wanna read them if thats the case.

Many hugs your fan number 1
ihavesorrow chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I love this story so much!
ElementalFascination chapter 13 . 5/5/2007
hiya!

*yay* I loved it! And there's a sequel? Fun, fun! Thank you for taking the time to write this story. Sometimes I think authors are underappreciated. And that's not good. You're appreciated! Thanks.

Heylo again.

I just thought you ought to know that when spelling Weasley plural possesive, it's Weasleys'. Just thought you ought to know. And I'm still loving the story.

355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »