Reviews for Evening the Odds
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
No! You skipped my favorite part! McCallister's line about there not being any heroes left in the world just before Riggs kicks in the door. I love that part! Aww well, I like this story anyways. Good work! There are not many Lethal Weapon fanfics here, which makes me sad, but I'm thankful you wrote this. :)

-TheOne(ThatLovesLethalWeapon)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Great story! I enjoyed it!
shialuvr222 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
:D Awesome!
NancyT chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Very nice, this was very enjoying to read. Would have liked to see the "Now, lets get the flock ooutta here" haha but still, this was great as it was.

After Rigg's been through what he've been through... Well He's not called Lethal Weapon for nothing and I loved how you potrayed that here. Great job, yeah.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is a great story! Wonderful job!
narakunohime chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
loved it.
incongruous irrelevance chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Good story! Could have been a bit longer, but that's all I have to complain about... Why is it that nobody ever writes Lethal Weapon fanfics they are like the best movies ever! Anyway that's all, hope you write another one soon!
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Nice. I liked this. I wonder is ther any chance of people writing more on these movie characters? Cuz I liked Martin Riggs, he's a little crazy but hey arent we all? lol.
fanfiction fanatic chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Hey, I actually just watched Lethal Weapon like half an hour ago and I was once again thinking that something like that should have occurred...nice job, it feels like you could just place it in the movie and it would fit perfectly :D See ya!
Karen chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Really nice addition to a great scene in the movie. Great writing!
Jamie S chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
o, that was totaly great!:) i wish that they would've had something like that in the actual movie!(for poor souls like us!lol) keep up the great work!:):)
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
great style, very intense, i like it! can't wait to read more from you.