Reviews for Last Man Standing
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Awesome! Love the last line!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Awesome fic! I really like your idea of how the time war went down. Nice list of regrets there for the Doctor. Threw me back to my high school days when I watched the old Dr. Who all the time . . . and owned about a hundred of the novelizations. Great way to blend what the Doctor did in the Time War with his his action in "A Parting Of The Ways." We can now see one of the major motivations for him deciding not to unleash the wave. Great job. You are one terrific writer.
The 11th Doctor chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow! A really interesting story. Kinda reminds me of my story "Talks in the dark.
bannonluke chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This has been one of the best doctor who fics I have read in a long time. I think you managed to blend the original series, stuff from the books and the new series very well, and I find The Order of the Knights Tempus an interesting device, which can explain why the doctor was storing the hand of Omega on earth. I'm adding this to my favourites.
Fraillys-Wicked-Side chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
aw thats really good well done!
morph chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow. This fic is beautiful and very moving, just like your Dalek PoV fic. I think you should do more of these. :) Keep up the fantastic work.

PS. You're so lucky! I saw the Shooting Scripts in a bookstore and I just about went mad! Oh well. I did get the 2005 series one DVD boxset for Christmas, so I really can't talk. ;)