Reviews for Aria of Butterflies
Marshika chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
AHHH! that was awesome! i nearly cried, so well written! the discription used, how perfect everything flowed without being too mushy, omg i just cant get over how awesome that was
Pikagirl13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
normally i read pokemon fanfics, but i fell in love with the Tales games and have been reading their fics lately. Your Genea fanfic is one of the best romance one-shots I've read.

KEEP WRITING GREAT STORIES!
Religion0 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This is so CUTE! There are a few spelling problems, but nothing bad.
The-3-Sueslayers chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
one word: AW! that's so cute! I love that pairing...

one thing though, Presea wouldn't use so many !s. she speaks calmly. you wrote Genis well, though! heh... I can just imagine him berating himself like that. )
Gesea4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
) This was just the story I was looking for! Angsty in the beggining, then fluffy. Nice Job!
Sunfrost chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
*Smiles* Greatness!
KurayamiMitsukai chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I love it! The ending was great as well. Great job.

~Hari
Riiek chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Continue! Please?
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Aww, now this I liked alot. Both Genis and Presea were quite in-character. You also have a good writing style, with your choice of words and the dialouge. I also thogh it was sweet, with the two of them telling each other what was bothering them. I spotted a few grammar error and such, but hey, overall it's a great story
i hate reviewing chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
but since u said please, i guess i will. It was quite good, there were some minor grammatical errors but nothing major. i enjoyed it.
elctropro chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Aww, cute. Genis seemed a little too immature, and the spelling could've been better, but you had a good plot. Keep writing!
LJ3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Great story. Genis is IC, and it is understandable that he would feel some angst about fighting someone he once called a good friend. Presea seems to act more 'human' than she was in the game, but that worked well for this story. Nice ending. I'll look forward to your future fanfics.