Reviews for Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Bloopers
Calebray866 chapter 5 . 5/10/2018
You’ve gotta have Pete in here he is basically made for this blooper thing.
Tashasaurous chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Wasn't funny enough? I bursted out laughing through the entire chapter! I can easily picture these bloopers in my head! Love it!
Sky.Requiem chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
Hahahaha! omg XD how cute and hilarious! update soon!
Dr.Kim-chan chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Good thing reviewing doesn't involve speaking, or I wouldn't be able to (ran out of breath laughing). I want more! I know there's more cut scenes from the games to make fun of. (searches exhaustively)
Altlantica Stitch chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
First, I'd like to say THIS IS AWESOME! Second, in the beginning, that's Roxas saying " A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory" stuff. Anyway, bring the Orgy into it! The other members! I wanna see someone make fun of Marly's hair!
Altlantica Stitch chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
I nearly DID cry when Axel died in the game. *revives him and locks him in the basement with SHippo, Toboe, Hige, Kyo and Jack Sparrow* My friend has Roxas. _'
BloodSkye chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! This is awesome!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
"I couldn't give it to him," Roxas said. "It was just so... so shiny." HAHA So Roxas.

And the lamp, nice touch.
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
OMG I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST! Sorry the caps but it deserved it.

"(inside bubble) Namine.. Why... (farts and sniffs)... OH CRAP! NAMINE LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!" Sora pounded on the bubble from the inside.

And the naked RIku!

GENIUS
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
"That's right, I'm Axel- the Flurry of Dancing Mail- got it memorized?" HAHA!

"Bloopers." Axel and Kairi correctly said, whereas Namine pronounced it "Blopers". LOL!

You are HILARIOUS! XD
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Ursula angrily swallowed Sora.

"It's dark in here..." Sora said inside Ursula.

Director: SORA!...

LMAO!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
LMAO!

"Sora..." Kairi said as the door opened and darkness came out.

Kairi was going toward Sora, but then Sora stepped to the side and Kairi smashed into the wall.

"Ow! Sora!" Kairi said angrily.

HAHAHHAHAHAH OMG You are a genius! XD
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
Nice and finally you updated! Ah I waited for a long time what made you think your stories were sucky anyways?
Lady Sui chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
I liked the letter scene, thanks for being born..without you my morning would have been funniless.._~* Liss!
Lady Sui chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
sounds interesting, i'm moving on to the next chapter, man you don't like nominé do you...hehe! _~* Liss!