Reviews for Terms of Devotion: Discovered Romance
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Nawwww, so sweet :D
Yabberli chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Oh my god... Dom and Lalasa... PERFECT. Why did I never think of it before? Great story!
x17SkmBdrchiczxx chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
aww thats so cute... I loved the lalassa/dom.. very unique.. I loved the pairing.. good job..

Caiti
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
this is very good...it is the first story i've ever read of lalasa and someone. very good.
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
The best part about this? I think it was Kel thanking Dom.
pinky chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was a little abrupt but I like it...uh but they are going to have problems, with Dom's parents and relatives ya know...marrying a common woman is not very usual...and to tell you the truth I never imagined this pairing before but it sounds fun...but I do like Tammy's Lalasa being lesbian theme too.
Kathryn Bellalyse chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
That was unexpected and very good. I've never seen a fic with Lalasa romance. Keep up the good work on other stories.
leki the philosophical momad chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I love this ! you have to add more or else i will die of boredom!

- your friend booktwister

you know lalasa and dom make a really nice couple. though i still get a little tug at my heart when i realize KEL ISN'T MARRYING DOM1! OH DEAR!
imakeladrygirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Hey, that's great! Interesting pairing too...I never would have thought of that. Great job!
nativewildmage chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
A very unique paring, but I liked it all the same! I kinda like Lalasa and Dom together!
Liaska chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Cool! I enjoyed it. Although perhaps the last 2 lines were a bit cliche?