Reviews for Innate Insanity
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Your flow was very good. I'm sorry it took me so long to review. My favorite part is Aoshi catching Misao before she falls down the stairs. I ver cute part there.

Ja!

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
Itachi Misao chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Great fic! Love the jealous Aoshi! _ Please update!
Eisen Blut chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Well not many people have commented on this and it is ashame. It is a very interesting story and I would like to see where it goes. So please continue.
jazzy chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
gah! update please. my life hangs in balance! seriously, this fic is really good... i love aoshi's anger management problems... it's not quite overdoing it, but its enough so that u can tell its not just NORMAL jealousy from a NORMAL guy... hah hah hah...
Flaming-Dragon-of-the-Moon chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
omg, i love this story! heh, Aoshi's pretty possesive isn't he? although Sasuke seems cool, i hope it turns out as a Misao-Aoshi fic. update soon!
inuyashagirl22 chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
o. u just luv torturing aoshi don't u? i luv to do that too, but then i HAVE to make the misao/aoshi pairing absolutely the best. hope u update soon!
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
This chapter was wonderful, I do hope that in the end Aoshi will realize how his harshness, is hurting Misao as well as himself.

Well until Next Time

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Oh, I like this story as well. Aoshi shouldn't be so mean to Misao. She's not a little girl anymore and can take care of herself. Misao/Sasuke is cute, but I like her with Aoshi better. I can't wait for the next chapter.

ACGOMN
Kay-san chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Hello! Truly enjoying your fic. But I must say, though Misao and Sasuke are cute together, I can't help but want Aoshi and Misao to end up together. What can I say? I'm in love with the pair! But, Sasuke's too cute to hurt so it's going to be interesting how it all plays out. And that mean old Aoshi better apologize to Misao for the horrible things he said to her! Anyway, love the story and hope to see an update soon! Hugs & Kisses!
inufan17 chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
I love the story.

plz update soon!

(make her outfit gorgeous for the date !)
The Notorious Cat chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
AGH.

yayness! This is so good/cute/every complement you can think of.

hehehehe mmeegguummii...now i remember. THAT was a blonde moment.

anywa i can feel the m/a suspense about to boil over! aoshi needs to come to terms with his felings hahaha.
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Oh wow yes

misao/Sasuke puppy love is cute but I still prefer Aoshi/ Misao much better. I'm looking forward to seeing what is going to happen next.

TDIS
Wise Dragon chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Very, very well done. True, Misao and Sasuke, is cute, but like you said, MISAO AND AOSHI NUMBAH ONE
The Notorious Cat chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
YAY! hahah wow we have not spoken in quite awhile my friend!

but oh yes how good this is! you dont get half the reviews you deserve...perhaps aoshi/misao is not a particularly poular fan-dom? im not sure...i know little about Kenshin fan-doms other then the obvious k/k and sanoske/fox lady (what is her name? i cant remember)

haha i understand about the whole "have no time to write" thing. i recall a certain convorsation we've had about how amazing it would be if our thoughts and the stories in our mind just typed themselves!

oh well. congrats on the great story tho - i anxiously await the next chap!

- The Notorious Cat
Miss Daydream chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I really like the idea of the story. I also really like your view on how Aoshi meditates. Haha "soul searching" _

I'm not to sure about the names of the boys that Misao hangs out with though... It could be a coincedence(sp bleh) that when you looked up in some sort of kanji book you happened to make those names... But I'm assuming you took them from other manga/anime. Especially Sasuke. It's already rather overused in RK fics. Akira might've gone from Hikaru no Go or something like that... Ryo? I dunno... YGO? Please correct me if I'm wrong... If I am, I'm really sorry...