Reviews for Silence of the night
Raven Roth chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
IMPORTANT. MUST READ

Continue this . i have been waiting for 1 year .
Or else...
RaeRedX 4ever chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Love this please continue with the story YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS STORY ...I love it please if nobody reviews just do it for the people who did it. The others who didn't, they are the ones missing this awesome story!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
PLEASSSEEEE FINISHHH ITTT PLEASEEEE !
Jinnx chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
so its been almost 2 years...i think its about time to update again...dont you?

mayhem

ps great job so far... why'd you think i wanted you to update?
Silviara chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Silviara:Please continue. I'm dying from anything i like that doesn't continue. I eat stories!*faints from lack of food* *older sister Arida dragging her out*

Arida:sorry about my sister, our creater should have bought more books for her.

Silviara model/me(Silviara is me but in a different way she is basically me):She is me AND i am hungry. I finished Harry Potter yesterday!Anyway, please continue, I'm unleashing Silviara on other authors while I go to the bookstore

If you are confused, Silviara is going to be a character in stories I make since I always want to add myself in there. Silviara is ME just different body, different name, etc.

Please hurry! I need to cure Silviara quick!
Likekazam chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
I really like this story... and if you're aiming for it to end up as a Rav/Rob then I would suggest having Raven be more resistent(sp?) but if you're aiming for a Rae/X then I would suggest either making Robin really jealos and making him an idiot or just having him pay more attention to Star... I know there is something else but I can't think of it at the moment... and most people make Red X seem obnoixos(sp?) but that's up to your personal preference

I hoped that helped please excuse my bad spelling

If you need help or editing just PM me and I'll see what I can do
mentallyinsanepyress chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
You're writing really well! Update soon! I just started my first TT fic with Red X and my own character. Check it out in your spare time! I like your story! Please write more soon! _
this account will be dead soon chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Cool!

**Not-so-accidently kills Star**

**Looks around innocently** Huh? Who? What?
26WhiteRaven chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
please updte make rav and red slept together and that robin find out and that he says that he loves raven please that so spicy it up its a great story.
Poison's Ivy chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
whoa. that was so good! and ur nt updating!

finally found some time to read ur stories. let me check out the rest.

(oh yea, and in devoted to you or her_mine_ it's rob/rae till the end. red x/rae is just... a minor setback.
Bewarethedarkness chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
I think this is really good. Keep writing!
SpiderSquirrel chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
I love it, please update really soon!
The Amano Dragon chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
OMG plz update this!

For some reason very few people review new people's stories.

IThanks for reviewing mine!

The Amano Dragon x
9witch2 chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
OMG! This story rocks so hard! plz update soon!
X Prodigy chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
Thats a good story, it has promising love between Red X and Raven, sorry that not many people have reviewed, it was a good idea to email me, any type of Red X and Raven stroies and i'm there, anyway keep up the good work,

P.S the story will be on my C2