Reviews for Ketsueki
andromedacblack chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
Hmm. Now, I'm not Christian, but I was raised in a Christian household, so I recognize the prayer. Done very tastefully. You're quite talented, to hold the ability to write both Zim's blatant disrespect and Dib's worship.

...the image of Dib as Jesus frankly, scares me.
andromedacblack chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Yes, that cliche is sort of overused - but you pulled it off and made it original, that Zim would actually retaliate. Very awesome.
andromedacblack chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Awesome detail.

Very interesting, to connect Zim's eyes and Dib's blood together!
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I got bored today and decided to check on one of my old fave authoresses, and I'm glad I did. You probably do not remember me (I used to go by the names Obsessive Starchaser, Wicked Schmoness, Rainingpaperlilies, etc...) but I used to love your work and then sorta forgot about you when you started posting up Chrno Crusade fics (I figured you'd totally forget Inuyasha. Shame on me. :-/)and now that I checked out your work again I'm glad. You've expanded into Invader Zim! How awesome! When I used to read you stuff i was very narrowminded, only Inu/Kagome sorta stuff, and never even considered yaoi. I am very changed. (
D.S Gltich chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
O.O Wow...this one seem familiar...I think it was one of the comics I was reading on Still good..I like..._
CuteCrittersGang chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
OOH . . . (claps) Very nice, very nice! If there MUST be ZADR slash, it might as well be angsty! As if Zim and Dib would get together and be all "Oh, love conquers all!" No, I don't think so. Too many ZADR fics have them be in love without much strife. And it's like, they've hated each other since the minute they layed eyes on each other. Now, I have no doubt that their rivalry could eventually become love, but neither of them has known love, so it makes sense that love would be attributed to pain.

That whole super long paragraph was basically to say that I liked your drabbles and that they made sense. . My favorite was Nothing, that one reached out to me more than the others. If Zim and Dib got together, and the Tallest were informed, then they WOULD tell Zim to kill his only chance at happiness. The bastards. I also liked Wine. Zim WOULD have no respect for a church or God. His "belief system" is based on a tyrant's (or tyrants') monarchy, and there was no sort of religion, because his planet favored its Invaders. Lovely.

Anyways, I commend thee for a believable ZADR drabble collection that was enjoyable. Squee, neh?

*Tom*
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow...
Princess of Despair chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Umm.. wow. This is a really good fic. Especially the ending of this chapter.. wow. I hope this wasn't the last chapter.
SilentSniper chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
Yay. I am very happy and I like the prayer at the end. So the "Inferno" is outside? *sighs* Truely, I am happy and I bid you to update.
andalitebandit-6 chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
Wow. Never seen a ZADR (or any IZ for that matter) take on religious overtones... o, is Zim gone vampire now? And they're about to die, trapped in a burning church? Waa... Xp
Almaseti chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
That deserves a big fat WTF. In a good way. I think.
Phantom of Spades chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Holy shit, that was amazing! xD That's one of the most original ZADRs I've ever read... Freaking cool.
Phantom of Spades chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
::coughs at the fact that she herself wrote one of those said "Zim-kills-Dib-because-Tallest-lie-to-Zim" fics.::

Aw, wow, I'm honored... A chapter dedicated to me! ::blush::

But wow, this chapter is obviosuly so much betetr than the crap I wrote... A much more original, much more REAL ending. I LOVE that; Zim killed a Tallest! You're a freaking genius, my friend!
SilentSniper chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Ohh, I just loved this piece. Hey, man, its true, the whole Zim killing Dib on the Tallest's whim, but hey, who is to say that we can't enjoy it? And I enjoyed this. So hooray hoorah for you! v
Reigning Fyre chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
wonderfully written! Keep up the good work, and hopefully we wont have as many cliche'd stories as before! w
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »