Reviews for Counting the Seconds
NitrogenFixation chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aw. :) I always loved the Lit pairing. I like Logan/Rory friendship - or I did, before Logan became a jerk with a massively horrible attitude problem towards everyone (as demonstrated in You Jump, I Jump, Jack, which was a really cute episode for Logan, even though I maintian that I dislike him). Let's see, around the time they got together... But Jess, for all his faults, always came back, like some sort of demented boomerang. Or Godsent boomerang, depending who you ask. But either way, he kept coming back, and he kept being Jess - patient, sweet Jess (in his own way, because he's Jess and he can't be normal, otherwise he wouldn't be one of my favorite semi-peripheral characters) who continued to wait for Rory. :) Ahh, Lit.

I have to say that it took me a moment to get what they were talking about when it got to the "I...you know" "I do" and so on part. When I did realize (it took about ten seconds...I'm a horrible person, I know - I should've gotten that XD), I had a Squee! moment. So cute. :D

At any rate, I really do love it - and sorry, re-reading that, I just realized that I rambled. But whatever. XD I know that when I write, I love long reviews, so here's hoping I didn't confuse you with the parentheses and whatnot.
RoryJessfan7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
i like it.
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
oh please dont let that be the end, it is so good, i really loved it.. o well.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Sweet. Well written. Believable. Lovely.
bgarza chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
please add another chapter.. the story has a good start and i wanna know what happens. ~bgarza
Jen chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Very VERY good, just what I needed after work, thanks. Hint: a little more of a continuation story would be realy REALLY great...
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
great one parter. i liked it.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
loved it
SmartassChef14 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I want cookie dough now and it's all your fault! lol this was great, utterly fantastically wonderfully perfectly great! WHen are you going to update you're other stories? I'm going into withdraw for Alice In Wonderland and Rudy Can't Fail. I'm gonna go reread Hell's Kitchen. I'll probably review that too so talk to you soon.

Seeke218
absolute nonsense chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
that was really good, you should continue, its worth continueing, but its completly up to you lol anyways awesome job.

xoxo

*Mezz
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I like that one, it's like ... have you ever been in Prague? It's like Prague, yes, very much like it.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Aw!I never did like Logan. He always seemed off. I loved Jess/Rory and this fic! Great job!
muse-of-the-fairies chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Have I mentioned I adore you?
LuckyYou chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Great wonderful! love it!
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
aw. that was cute. i loved it!