Reviews for Capture the Moment
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
really good story, but it was a bit fast-paced. it is a good concept but if you moved a bit more slowly it would be more believable
brandy mallory chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
delete reki?

but he's so damn hot...

anyway, love the fic!
kitsuneColeena chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
This is a good story. The chapters could be longer, but then there'd be less chapters! I know you're going for shounen-ai and stuff, but maybe you could pair Reki with Magi? I think they'd make the cutest couple!

Anyway, good. I never thought of looking at Reki this way. Original!
Steeple333 chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
Hm, a suggestion for the future, but this fic feels... condensed. I feel like you could have lengthened it and made it even better. Please consider that.

I'm interested to know the rest...
The ghost 3 chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
This story is getting better

The bond between Balmung and Fujio may seem weird at times but it actually tells me that they are great friends

"no matter what happens a true friend will help in a crisis" That is a statement i made while writing an essay.
Steeple333 chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Wah! O_O Y-y-you updated so s-soon! O_O I'm insanely jealous right now. T_T

Still, super awesome! I'm glad everyone is truthful here. Honestly, I don't know why people would hide such strong feelings. Not good, not good. Well, I guess I know the reasoning, but still... ah well. ~_~

Hmm, I really like Balmung/Reki, but Sanjiro seems nice, too. But I prefer the former... hehe~
the ghost 2 chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
This story is getting very interesting i can't what for it to end

THe friendship between Balmung and Fujio is awesome.

P.S I like you
EternalLilacs chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
wellz... THAT WAS FAST. *glomps nanami* This story is great WRITE MORE! XD
Steeple333 chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Longer chapter good~

But, was there a scene change, or a time lapse? I'm confused and slightly disoriented. _ Please put a border or a bracket for those. It'd be less confusing.

Please write more.
EternalLilacs chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Yeas, Your story is pretty good. But you might want to extend the length of your chapters. Just a friendly tip. .
Steeple333 chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
It's me: My name is a type of mage hat! It is, too; a steeple-crowned hat, like Black Mages wear in Final Fantasy. 3

Anyway, This is pretty good so far! But I have one concern: you said, "yaoi", and that word, unlike Shounen-ai, inplies... well, "adult situations". ; I don't like reading those kinds of fics, and I would hate to stop reading this for that. Please tell me my fears are completely unfounded.

Again, this is interesting. _ I can't wait how this turns out. I actually like Balmung/Reki, even if it isn't canon.
The ghost chapter 2 . 1/20/2006