Reviews for Learning to Breathe
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is great. Very well done. Descriptive.
Shawty94 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
*gasp* You said Oregon! That's where I live! Yay! It kinda figures you would pick Oregon for a sasquatch honestly. I can't remember ever going to a single place inside my home state where at least one tree wasn't visible from nearly every room or vantage point lol. I guess that's why I love trees so much, they remind me of home.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
SAMMY!
talon81 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
you know I noticed that too, they are always strangling him! even in most fanfics! glad to see someone else saw it too! great story!
Nicola Silvera chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Short but still good P I love reading your stories cuz they're the best. I read your review replies and just so you know everybody is crazy in some shape or form it's just some are a little less obvious than some.

About teacher sterotypes. What makes a makes a math teacher a math teacher? Hm...well math teachers if they're guys they tend to be very easy going with a good sense of humour. Science teachers always use technical terms and all of mine have had curly hair (weird huh?) My geography techer is seriously OBSESSED with rocks. That's all she ever talks about. Once she spent the whole class telling us all about her vast collection of rocks. I'm not kidding. 75 minutes of rocks. There are lots of others too but I wanna read another of your stories )

(by the way i finished my geography project. And you being a teacher it was probably your duty to tell me to finish it and so, as a student, I must tell you to grade your papers. My english teachers takes two months to grade our projects and stuff and by the time we get it back we dont even remember what it was about.)
carocali chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
That was really apropos! You nailed it - right on the head. He does need to breathe. By the way, I loved Endgame, well, if love is the right word. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

:D

Caroline
EvanescentOctober chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
aw, very cute!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Yeah, you're not the only one to have noticed Sam's propensity for getting strangled, but you're the only one (that I know of) that's managed to translate this into the premise for such a wonderful fic. Great job!
jessmerrick chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Good fic!
PointOfView chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I usually go for the longer fics. I mean I love a good long angsty fic and usually feel the need for a fic to continue even after an author has firmly written the ending. However this little vinette was absolutely perfect! Sam struggled just the right length of time to capture his story... his life! Breath-taking (pun most definitely intended) look into Sam's character!

EXCELLENT FIC!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Great story here, Faye! This really gives us something to think about.

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Nicely Done! Kudos! :)
amy jonas chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Wow! I always thought it was Sam's dentiny to die of strangulation. I know its only twice in the series but it happens quite a lot in fanfic.

the metaphore is perfect for his life.

Amy
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Very interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That is so true, a perfect analyasis of how Sam felt. Great job.