Reviews for Waiting For You
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Fuck Hermione. Slut.
Zalini chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
It's a pity you never completed the last chapter to this story but I enjoyed reading it anyway. It appeared to be a bit disjointed at the beginning but I understood where you were going and I absolutely loved how you wrote the inner conflicts and feelings of Hermione throughout the story. Her love for Ron was wonderfully depicted in the end...as it should be. Great story and thanks for it.
PF2724 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
This is a great story. But what happened to part 6 ?! Don't leave us hanging.
tryntee13 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
This story is soo brilliant! I love how you capture the scene and Ron/Hermione's struggle's post battle. I know its been years since you've updated. But it'd be awesome if you finished this story! Thank you!
highkicks chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Lol, why can't Viktor fix Hermione like he did before? She was in a bad state earlier, but after she sucked him off and swallowed his potion she was good as new...get Viktor back ASAP!
highkicks chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I can really see why you didn't finish this story...what a cheesy piece of shit. I have a feeling that before you wrote the 6th chapter, you reread the first five and them killed yourself out of embarassment.

I do have to hand it to you though...I laughed so hard watching you pat yourself on the back in your A/N in the last chapter. Lol, I hope you didn't get tendonitis in your elbow! You seemed pretty convinced of your own greatness regarding Hermione's characterization (for a reason no one but you can understand)... maybe you should ask JKR for royalties, as she clearly stole the character from you!
highkicks chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Congratulations on making Hermione into such an unlikeable bitch, that takes real talent...I was a little confused at first when I read this chapter, but then I figured out that you want everyone to hate Hermione for being a slut. After I figured it out it made much more sense! I just hope that Hermione wipes Viktor's cum off her mouth before she goes back to Harry and Ron every night, that'd be gross if they had to see that...

Oh wait, Hermione's a swallower so she doesn't have to worry about that lol. Never mind!
idol269 chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
You have to finish this!
idol269 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Why is Hermione jealous of Sophia? Doesn't she have Viktor? (I can't help myself, lol.)

It's nice to see Ron portrayed as successful, because there are way too many stories that unfairly portray Ron as a blundering buffoon.
idol269 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
That chapter was excellent.

PS: I just have to ask, Does Hermione still harbor any feelings for Viktor now? Ron was tortured yet still saved her life more than once here, while Viktor was... taking inventory of his wine collection? Sorry, I'm still bitter about that last chapter!
idol269 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I'm a bit disgusted with Hermione's behavior here. She acts like a world-class hypocrite: she blows up at Ron when he dates Lavender but she has no problem cozying up to Viktor when she knows how Viktor drives Ron crazy. I guess it's only Ron who can be irrationally jealous; Hermione doesn't make mistakes, does she? If she has real feelings for Viktor, fine, but stop lying to Ron about how you're "just friends." I realize part of Ron's hatred of Viktor is irrational, but a large part of it isn't. Viktor's been living comfortably in a castle with private chefs- and flaunts this wealth shamelessly-while Harry, Ron, and Hermione have to sleep on the cold ground and stare death in the face on a daily basis. Why shouldn't Ron hate the man? And then Viktor's allowed to swoop in and play knight in shining armor solely because he's not fighting on the front lines. Ron and Harry put their heart and souls into looking out for Hermione at all times, but hey, Viktor has some extra beds and a big wine collection! He's a hero! The fact that Hermione would let a few compliments make her forget about Ron's feelings makes me wonder how good a friend she is. I had to watch in disbelief when Hermione told Viktor that Ron was her friend; Ron sits vigil at her bedside daily, and then she consents to frequent private time with the man he hates? If Hermione is Ron's friend you'd think she'd try harder not to cause him so much pain and remember all of the crap he's put up with by her side. (What would happen if Ron took this walk with Lavender?) But I guess I forgot, Ron doesn't have a greenhouse.
lachambre11 chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
MARVELOUS!

Please update!

You can't let me hanging like this, not like I've just discovered you and your stories! D

I love this new Ron, so at ease but still behaving like his old self when he and Hermione get close to really putting out there.

This reminds me so much of my own personal history.

Plase, update ok?

Sophia
No one in particular chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
ok so its been a year. please please please please update!
Savannah chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Oh.. this story is absolutely amazing.

Idk what I'm going to do.

I probably won't get sleep tonight thinking

about what will happen, haha.

Seriously, BRAVO.

I've read tons of beautiful H/R stories but

this one is definately different. [

It's very original from what I've read and

once again GOOD JOB !

Laura chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Still here and waiting ;) Just to let you know that we didn't forget about that wonderful story :D