Reviews for Not Without Purpose
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 1/22
I love the message from John. It's nice that you put that in there.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
It's still mystery... or actually maybe I'm forgot... about how John knew all of it...

This is so touching! :') and with Sam suddenly appear in front of Dean, kneeling, was favorite scene ever!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aw! I love the idea of Dean talking to his mother-especially trying to censor out the curse words! Too cute! Poor, poor Dean, though. I love the hug-Sam squished into Dean's shirt, so cute! A couple of my favorite lines:

"I don't even know why I push him away. I guess…if I look like I'm dependent, then he'll stop trying to help me…kind of like Dad did." - So, so sad!

"It's Sam," came a familiar, soft voice, filled with a kind of playfulness. - Aww!
marei chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
aw.. That brotherly love ) You just can't get enough of it can you? ;) This oneshot was great and I loved that somehow you managed to twist in some humour into it too )

Enjoyed reading it,

Marei
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Amazing! I love it! I am glad someone did this, Sam really did need a hug! lol. great job!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Oh I like your ending much better then the one we got... I just think we like everything to be resolved and not left hanging... great job
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I don't know how I never found this before but I'm so glad I read it now. This story is truly beautiful and I agree the actual episode was lacking, I remember watching and thinking that as soon as Layla left, Sam and Dean were going to have to talk and then it was the credits! But anyways...this story is great, it's going in my favorites. I was especially touched by John's message. "Thank you, Sam." I love that...I'm a supporter of John, he might have made some mistakes but I know he WAS very grateful to Sam. Thanks for writing such a perfect ending to this episode.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
OH you are so right! I really felt a little let down after my expectations of the episode. Thankyou, you have given me the extra that i needed!
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
loved it!
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
cute story- everybody needs a hug sometimes!
RejectingReality chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Hey, I'm loving your stories. hehe

This one is amazing. Yes they really should have hugged on this ep. But you write such a wonderfull end for it. Very touching. I was reading it at work (yeah i know i shouldn't lol) and you almost made me cry.

God job!
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
The only thing that could have possibly made this better would have been a hot tub. Like...why couldn't Dean be sitting in a hot tub when he's talking to his mom? That's all I'm saying...
shimmerinstars chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Yes the episode "Faith" did lack its heart,meaning that connection we see each week, in some form or another between the brother's.

But thank you so much for this wonderful epiloge,it made me feel better, and its something the writers should have put in.

Great job, you put so much of the brothers warmth and love into your story, and I needed my weekly dose of warm brotherly moments I didn't get from Supernatural's "Faith"
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
You're right, they needed a hug! I liked how you made Dean admitt that he sort of wanted to die, so he could see his mother. But his job is to be by Sam, so that's where he has to stay. And I love how Sam probably heard all of what Dean said. John's message most liely wouldn't happen, and if it did it'd probably end with the next coordinates. So, great job!

That's it ;)
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Thanks for the hug, Kitten. Great story, excellent wrap-up.

Thanks for sharing,