Reviews for Don't Worry, Everyone Crashes on Taris!
machievelli chapter 1 . 2/22
Posted 22 February 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

KOTOR on Taris: Follow on to Just Another Crazy Beginning, the situation hasn't gotten much better...

Having reviewed the author's previous piece, I had expected zany, and wasn't surprised, though writing comedy is hard as I well know. But FreeSourceFull does it in an almost effortless manner, from leaving the fresher Nar Shaddaa style, figuring ways to dump Captain Tighty-pants, to going over every way they can die in the next few days, and huddling on the floor using him as a meat shield during the first fight in the hall.

And that's just the first chapter!

Tied for Best of the Week
emeralddarkness chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
I realize it's been a while since you've done anything on this story, true, but it is brilliant in its way. Well written, well executed idea, one of the few that sets out to tell the whole story that I've LIKED of the ones I've thus far tried reading. Most of the time they're just boring repetitions of the game's script with nothing original to make it actually worth reading.

I hope you do update it some day, because this is a fun ride :)
Laurelli chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Oh gods, this is funny. I love it! Though I am seriously confused about one thing. Is Revan/Raven a guy or a girl? He seems like a guy one minute, then he seems like a girl, and I is all confuzzled! But still. Lol. I can't wait till the next chapter. 10/10. Rock on! \m/()\m/
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
GODDAMMIT. STOP MAKING ME LAUGH AT UNEARTHLY HOURS OF THE MORNING.

I will ignore the fact that it is entirely my fault. I blame you

-M.A.
Stalker K. Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Hey Free,

Since it has been absolutely ages since I'd last read this fantastic fanfic, I thought I'd browse it up from my bookmarked favourites on KOTORfanmedia and find your fanfiction account while I was at it.

I found you! And to be completely honest, I'm really disappointed in the fact that you have so few reviews for this story!

I personally love your gender confused Revan and really miss your writing, so please, please update at some point within the next year so I can laugh my ass off to another one of your great installations!
Reklar chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
Chapters 3 & 4 were unexpected, and slightly odd, but nonetheless quite amusing. I have to admit though, the behind the scenes bit with Revan was a little disturbing. Good to see the story continue though, Freesourceful. :)

N00bious chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
This is one of the best stories I've ever read especially since the plot is osmething I can relate to, only with extra detail.
CherylHew chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! *gets shot for being overly noisy as usual* Okie, not exactly new, I ead it once it came out, but with school being a #$%&*!, well, you know ._. Aah, I've been deprived for so long! You can't possibly know how I check every frackin' day and read your whole profile again a gazillion times XD! WELL EVERYTHING PAID OFF! Even that anguish I felt when FFnet's systems crashed on you T_T Ah well, THIS IS TEH BEST! I LUFF the way you wrote Revan's slurred speech, sent me laughing till I got a stomach ache and had to rest a bit before continuing XD! Good to know that his 'expressive vocabulary' is still in prime condition too! The magnitude of curses he spews out just doesn't get better LOL The drunken scene was well written too and Peragus-belt ROFL I hope I don't get a late chapter for writing a late review ._.! KEEP ON GOING Teh loyal KotOR fangirl will always be waiting! XD! *SUPADUPAMEGAGLOMPS*!
Reklar chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Haha! Oh that crazy Raven, what'll he think up next? Too bad the doc got all jumpy examining him, I think he's found something no one was supposed to know about. ;) I'm looking forward to the next installment!

Mother Mayhem chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I liked the refreshing androgyny of your character, hell Revan is practically a hermaphrodite: it’s a man, it’s a woman, it’s a Jedi, it’s a Sith lord, its a spaceship, its Elvis… The multitude of nicknames you had for Carth were great too. Got to admit Agent Orange is not my favorite character either. I look forward to reading more.
CherylHew chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
WAAH ANOTHER CHAPTER! OMIGOD! GAAH *FANGIRLS AND GETS SHOT* XD My jaw practically dropped open when I saw this and DEAR GOD I LUFF YOU! Sankyuu for providing us with such a great story!

I'm kicking myself for not replying to your message (if you did expect one.. _
Reklar chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Bwahaha! Another excellent installment in the adventures of the spineless wonder. I'm not sure where the whole obsession with Scruffy's butt comes from, but other than that everything seemed to make sense, which is saying something, because I haven't played KotOR. ;) Yet again, I think my favorite part is the ending, though this one wasn't quite as funny as the last. Loved the bit about the action figures! :D

VanillaLatte chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
This is pretty darn entertaining so far. :)

I think what I like most about it is your characterization of Raven and your ability to stray from the script. I mean, it's totally obvious that Raven's a scoundrel, not because you say so, but because she's not a super light side nicey-pants. She's a dodgy, piratey, scoundrelly character, which is cool. :) Looking forward to reading more.
Tara230 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I liked your story. It was hilarious! By the way, are you a Firefly fan?
Prometheus71 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Aw that was excellent-I really enjoyed reading this, very funny-espcially Captain Tighty-Pants, LOL!