Reviews for Trouble in Paradise
kei-angelus chapter 32 . 10/20/2016
Wow. Such a long journey to read.
Anyway, your story is good enough for me to read until the last chapter! I'm not a fan of long stories, to be honest. I was surprised that I didn't hate Eden & Steve so much because I don't really like OCs.
Sometimes I did feel that Maureen & Joanne were too emotional, but I still read it til the end :)
Though the ending is too much (some kind of over-happy ending), I enjoy reading how everyone found their happiness. I also love the Angel's POV. It was sad when he talked about Collins.
Anyway, I wonder if I'll ever get a reply for this, but i just have to write a review!

Regards,
Kei Angelus
kassey95 chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
The best fluffy fluff ever!
kassey95 chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
awwwe yaaaay footies are back!
kassey95 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Heyy I rather him be an asshole, than one of those loving guys that you can't find any reason to hate..
kassey95 chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
Hey wats love without a little drama...
kassey95 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Holy crap...its getting real.
kassey95 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Ooohmg this chapter was amazing...that's exactlly the way I saw maureen handling it.
kassey95 chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Ooh I guess shits about to hit the fan...
laladarkstrings chapter 32 . 5/28/2011
The whole story was AMAZING! I can feel all the love between Maureen and Joanne. The lines, plot are constructed very well. This story actually made me believe that there can be a HAPPY ENDING with LESBIAN COUPLES. Don't get tired of writing amazing stuff! YOU definitely have that Talent! God Bless!
laladarkstrings chapter 26 . 5/26/2011
This Chapter is SOOOOO Sweet... I wanted to have my own JOANNE...
Madam Mare chapter 32 . 4/17/2010
I am a few years late to the party I guess..however I just spent the entire night reading this from start to finish and WOW! This was beyond amazing! You wrote all the characters very well and you allowed the reader to really feel all of their emotions. The ending was perfect!
sandpaw is awesome chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
cool story update soon
Cracked Mirror chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I've read this story a lot. I love it:)
GorgeousSmile chapter 32 . 11/30/2006
This story was awesome, i loved it! I'm pretty sure you should write another Joanne/Maureen fic very soon.

*Adding to favorites!*
GorgeousSmile chapter 25 . 11/30/2006
Sorry if your getting sick of my reviews but i'm just so into this story right now.

Anyways so as i was reading the ending of this chapter (Which was so cute btw) There was music playing in the backround on the tv and it fit so perfectly with the story...aw it was cute. it was like i was watching it on tv.

so i have to stop for now, i can't wait to read the rest of this story!