Reviews for Terra Revisited
Nitebreaker chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
An excellent story. I especially like the part about "kundogi" and wonder where THAT will lead to. More TerraXBB asap!
ifired chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
, jinx has a problem now. great story, even greater ending
The defenastrator chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Although I don't agree with the (rea vs star) x robin mainly cause the thing has almost no support in cartoon. You made it in to an interesting sub-plot. I am personally indifferent to wether beastboy is paired with Raven or Terra cause both have a firm basis in both the cartoon (and the comics for that mater) but I digress. This was a good story could use a bit of polishing (mainly the emotion power bit could be reworked and improved upon it was just annoyingly suggestive go tasteful or go crazy middle road doesn't work.)
lovesuigetsu chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
wonderful!
nash chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
i loved the epilouge
Sangre Del Lobo chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Wow that was awesome! The whole story plot was great! I liked the ending, you should've had Terra mop the floor with her, but you should do that in another fic, cause this one is flawless. Im amazed at the smoothness that made all the scenes fit together. Great job and i9'll be looking foreward to more BBxTerra fic from you.
Natabob chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
i love this story i love the ending that was awesome!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
great story! really like the ending! hope you write again soon )
Christina chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I loved it and Raven Revealed! Both of these stories were really wrote very well. I also loved the way that both of them ended. I just have a question. What happened between Raven, Robin and Starfire? That issue has not been resolved. I really do like both of the stories.
spam29rice chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
great so far, from what I've read, keep it up.