Reviews for Phantoms
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
D It's always entertaining to remember that John has no idea of the politics and background to SGC.
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Saw this listed on Delicious and decided to take a look. Loved the Rodney - especially when he told Zelenka he'd be watching him.
Splitbeak chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Very cool. I especially like the part where they're stuck in the infirmary and have to share an oxygen mask. Tsk tsk Carson, not getting yourself one. Very fun read.
Sass chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Oh, nice. Very nice. I loved John collapsing helplessly and Rodney's frustration about not being able to do anything. Lovely.

But one small point - Bates, who's a sergeant, can't be "next in command" when there are other officers (including your villain) around. Sergeants do not give orders to officers. It's just not military.
KatGrl2003 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Even if you did make up all the science in this story, it all sounded plausible to me. Personally, I think he should be handed over to the Genii.

-Kat
Rosemarykiss chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Sweet, a impulsive McKay can be useful;P
mouse8 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This was a lovely story and I wouldn't even call it pre-slash, merely friendship. It had a nice plot encircling the h/c and the dialogue was great. Hope to see another story from you soon.
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Nice. Very nice.
krysalys chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
*snickersnort*

Love it. Rodney saves the day once again! He's definitely earned his Superman underoos. ;)

-}-

Krys
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
This was wonderful!
togitnj chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
This was delightful. Your characterization of Rodney was spot-on and the dialogue you gave him is better than the writers for the real thing. Keep posting!
Kitty chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Hey Nix, that was really great, and the pre-slash must have been really subtle because all I saw was concern for a friend.

You got the banter between McKay and Sheppard down perfectly and the science bit seemed believable to this uneducated eye.

Well done on a great story. More please:)
bayas chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Very good suspense. I would never have thought of that. Moreover, much of cliffhanger. It was a pleasure of reading this history. Bayas (France)
Alpha Pegasi chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Great little story - kept me guessing.
Cathleen18 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I want a sequel because this rocked! I love it.

So real and imaginative at the same time. Wow.