Reviews for Far Beyond Normal
bigtomato chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Hurray! I worried Buffy was gonna go for Angel or some other horror!
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Great Start - excellent premise for how The First had planned her attack on this dimension and Buffy to capture the all that power and to take over Buffy's body.
Badgedbadger chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
Buffy vs. the Beast was one of the most epic fight scenes I've read. Nice job.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
"He wasn't anyone Buffy recognized, the ex-Governor of a southern State she hadn't paid any attention to back home, but she doubted this guy had much to do with inventing the internet, which was about all she remembered about the President back home."

Wait, so in Buffy's home universe Al Gore won the 2000 race? Cool!
carick of hunter moon chapter 25 . 4/30/2011
well worth reading an outstanding story 10/10
staidwaters chapter 25 . 5/22/2010
Wow. You know, I read the first chapter of this a bazillion years ago, decided it wasn't what I was looking for at the time (I was younger and limited my reading to specific genres) and didn't read any further. I'm really slapping myself about that now. You are an incredible writer, mainly because your characters think out each move with such depth and intelligence. In the hands of a less skilled writer, that would come off as breaking the old fiction-writing adage of "show, don't tell," but you're such an incredible writer that I didn't even notice how much explanation was going on until I was trying to analyze what made this story so good. Somehow you "explained" all that without it seeming like "explainations" at all.

Thanks for sharing.
DammitJim chapter 25 . 4/14/2010
A really dark and gritty story! Its one of the less seen type of buffy fics, which is what helps make yours so great. I look forward to reading the sequel!
PhoenixRe chapter 25 . 1/20/2010
Amazing story. You used all the material available to you and with very good writing you have delivered a wonderful crossover that frankly couldn't think possible.

Besides previous comments I especially adored the scene with the two sisters at the end, the fight with the Doci and the speech by the Asgard about intelligences and of course the whole mythos about the inflation and the alternates universes and all. It all ties up beautifully. Straight to my favorites this one.
PhoenixRe chapter 21 . 1/20/2010
Quick paced action after a point. Liked it.

BTW I forgot to ask before but why would they ask for in return of the changing of the reality the destruction of Earth or humans? Will it be explained?
PhoenixRe chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
Very nice. I always wanted to see someone attempt at an angry Asgard. I think you pulled it off nicely.
PhoenixRe chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
Just wanted to say that I think you have pretty much nailed the SG-1 characters. There are some small discrepancies but I think that you mainly did them right
PhoenixRe chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Aggravating - i think it's the word I am looking for - chapter but really enjoyed when she beat the crap out of them and delightful as well, a chance for redefinition of her relationship with Faith. Felt sorry for her, but amazing work in her story and showing it.

Also I can totally see Faith making such advances, she was always overly sexually

I imagine some Buffy/Faith is a probable bet in the next one seeing as there is a warning of femslash
PhoenixRe chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
Lovely scene with Willow. You can feel her wanting her friend back but being mature and professional, trying not to pressure he.
PhoenixRe chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Powerful chapter.

Loved it. Really suspenseful and action packed.

Let me take a guess... NID, am I right?
PhoenixRe chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
I knew it, I just knew it that he was a bastard jerk.

Amazing 'awaking' scene.