Reviews for Cognizant
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Another great ficlit. I really wish the two stories were a little bit longer...other than that...fantastic writing and great story!
TaraLittle chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
Loved the story and loved your first one too! :)
soulsurvivor156 chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
Lol...I love this story, and the prequel. I would've reviewed that one as well but i'm running on 4 hours sleep to every god knows how many at the moment. In other words, I haven't slept in two days.
HPGal3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Cognizant!Aware! Sorry. We are learning new words. Apparently, that's a vocabulary easy. Anyway, good chapter.
Lily1986 chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
Aww! How cute! ] I'm so pathetic that I've resorted to fanfiction to get the most out of Smallville cause they're not really going in the direction I want them to go in.. lol
Louise chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Lol...your stories are keeping me reading past midnight! :)

Really makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside :)

Keep up the good work!
unknown chapter 7 . 9/22/2006
I love it! It's fantastic! It's funny and sweet. A story that is goo and sticks true to Superman and Smallville.
Arhazivory chapter 7 . 9/22/2006
Wow...that was a great Sequel to Awake.
nicolesargent chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
OMG! This is definetly one of your best stories that you have written... I love the story line! Your a great writer!
saaneeraa chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
I absolutely love, love, LOVE your Lois & Clark stories

your take on their characters & personalities are so fun - Clark's not too schmoopey and Lois isn't completely tactless

I hope you write alot more ! I'll be waiting to read them
Joanna chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
soo cute. ahh. hurry up and fall in love already, sheesh
Joanna chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
It's cool to see the both of them become the people we knew they could be. ahh, lois, even now she'll crash her car.
Joanna chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Bruce is really cool, for some reason I like the fact that Lois dated him too but ultimately ended up with Clark.
Brian chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
I was really enjoying this and the previous fic up until the epilogue to this one. It starts out well with the Lois/Chloe backchat. But the Clark section in the middle really doesn't fit together well (who is behind Clark telling him 'You're never alone'? It could be a lot of folks and you just leave it hang there like you forgot to write something). And the ending makes very little sense. The dating for a year works but the fact that they are sleeping together before the wedding and you finish it with them having 'morning sex' 20 minutes before the wedding ceremony ? You went from very classy to extremely trashy in about 5 words ! You really trashed most of the first 5 sections with this epillogue. I'm disappointed in your work after all the promise you showed earlier.
HorizonFilm chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
Way to bring it around again from the dream to reality!