Reviews for The Challenge of being a Veela’s Mate
myguwon chapter 10 . 4/18
unless harry identifies as agender or trans or gender fluid, ofcourse. then it became a completely different discussion. but as long as he identifies as male, my points stand
myguwon chapter 10 . 4/18
ugh i have stopped myself from commenting some parts of thw story, but really i have to draw the line here. being a submissive, gay male was not equal to being female. its honestly borderline offensive and almost homophobic. being one myself i find it rather triggered. i havent checked if you still write, but i'm quite certain that this is an old story but if you still write nowadays, please refrain from making such comparisons... and this apply for anyone, really...
Mandalorian Jetiise chapter 2 . 9/24/2023
Just wanted you to know that you messed up in the first paragraph. You told us in the author notes that it was pre fifth year but you stated that Sirius was free and ripper died of a blood cloth a week later in his fifth year. You might want to change the year that Sirius was free or make it where this is sixth year or seventh year.
AnAnya Contd chapter 9 . 5/25/2023
the story chapter didn't make me blink. the a/n at the bottom of the page did... it made me fall off the chair... lords! that's some imagination to suffer from!
Drarry lover chapter 12 . 2/21/2023
Love it great story line
Kotlcfan2042 chapter 23 . 11/18/2022
911!? I need to report a robbery!
But I loved this chapter anyways!
Sry I’m a horny teenager lol
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 23 . 10/11/2022
I don’t normally care for stories written in first person, but I really enjoyed this one. Idk if it was the humorous way it was written or because I stumbled on it while in a good mood. I enjoyed it either way.
Randomness254 chapter 9 . 10/1/2022
I am reviewing just because of how much I laughed at the threat of not reviewing. That was f*cking hilarious!
nogamehere1 chapter 9 . 8/1/2022
for that review note i hate you that was very unpleasant to read. rest of fic is amazing. but because of that part? 2/10
xniltiac chapter 11 . 7/14/2022
I can not tell you how much i love this story. pansy and harry’s relationship is something i’ve always searched for, harry working to be a healer and with children is a dream. and harry being submissive with veela Draco is just a plus. this is the first story i’ve commented on because i am so obsessed with it i just had to. thank you for writing this, i know i will probably read it again once i’m done.
Reader chapter 24 . 7/12/2022
This was a fabulous story and I really enjoyed reading it. It’s such a shame that it’s over but I hope that you continue to write. You have an amazing way with words that I envy greatly. I hope your doing well.

Kind regards,
best omg
Anna B Duffield chapter 24 . 1/28/2022
Love it
MadamCammaleah chapter 12 . 1/20/2022
Your story is so funny I love it!
3,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »