Reviews for The Challenge of being a Veela’s Mate
Indigostartherandomkitty chapter 24 . 1/29
Yes, this is nearly nine years after you finished it, which means you're probably all grown up by now, and definitely waaaay older than me, but who cares?

This was really interesting, and awesome, and funny. The epilogue had me laughing so hard!
Elentiya chapter 24 . 1/20
This adorable fic makes my heart flutter
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 19 . 1/11
Aww that was so awesome I loved it!
JLoDucky chapter 24 . 1/5
Read this twice so far and I'm sure I'll read it again and again :) I'm actually writing a couple of h/d stories right now one of them being a veela fic I'm 8 chapters down so far and I just hope it's as good as yours anyway I'll shutup now.

Luvvu kitty xx
I love ur story it's an interesting prospective to the classic story
Estelle chapter 24 . 12/24/2014
I absolutely loved this story! Also, great ways of asking for reviews
sraya chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
This story needs more Pansy...other than that good so far
sraya chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
I love a possesive Draco and im glad you decided to have an accepting Harry i am not a fan of the angst looking forward to more Pansy.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Godo atortole keep draay please no hegrid
The Krystal Cat chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
*squeals* you've included wolfstar! -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
What? How... How did he not notice while he was IN the shower? I'd bloody well realize if I woke up as man. -Cat.
JuceBi chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
Echt schade, dass keine schönen slash-Szenen erlaubt. Aber ansonsten sehr schön geworden. Ich hab alles in einem Rutsch durchgelesen- fantastisch!
Du hast einen sehr originellen Schreibstil und ich liebe die Selbstironie mit der Harry diese Phase seines Lebens beschreibt. Es war sehr lustig, aber auch hoch emotional. Sehr toll geworden.
Vielleicht schreibst du bald wieder so etwas in dieser Art und Weise? *zwinker*
Liebe Grüße, JuceBi.
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
You are AMAZING! Has anyone ever told you that? Because if not I am now! YOU ARE AMAZING!
insouciantmouse chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
Pish tosh! I don't think it was anything too something, I liked this chapter! I like how you have the Slytherins test Harry. It was sort of funny.
The story is not getting worse and worse by chapter, it's just being itself. I think you should accept it and be happy:). I like it. Sometimes one just needs a bit of fluff for the soul. I dunno.
deathgrunty chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
That was fast! It did help move the story along, I kinda imagined Draco suddenly tackling Harry in the hallway. Still, your story is great! Compared to one fanfic I read, this is so much better.
2,637 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »