Reviews for The Challenge of being a Veela’s Mate
Fan girl 39 chapter 5 . 10/11/2021
Ok you clearly made that poem up you just want people to review but the story is hiarlious I’m reading out sinpents it’s that funny
Fan girl 39 chapter 4 . 10/11/2021
Oh please Hermione and Ron will find him or should I say her now? Never mind the point is they probably won’t recognize him/her and ask him/her who he/she is
Fan girl 39 chapter 1 . 10/11/2021
Omg on the inside I’m laughing so hard on the outside I’m keeping a completely straight face but like I said on the inside
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2021
Omg I am laughing so hard on the inside and keeping a completely straight face on the outside but like I said on the inside
Harrynewnew chapter 24 . 10/5/2021
j ai adoree lire cette histoire elle est genial
Glenda chapter 24 . 10/4/2021
I know this was a fun and fluffy story. I just feel really sad because you make it seem as if being a girl is a terrible thing. I still liked the story.
StagDoe chapter 9 . 7/25/2021
Soooo, I didn't have to but that was just creepy, so no just no
StagDoe chapter 6 . 7/25/2021
111 Draco's at the top really why did I count them can any one tell me please
kline764 chapter 5 . 7/4/2021
your limerick scares me3
Viola chapter 24 . 6/14/2021
I absolutely loved it. I always wait to review until I have finished the story because sometimes a writer starts strong but then it goes south fast. Your writing is very even and even though there were a few grammatical errors it was easy to read and follow. One criticism that I do have is that in the first chapter your introduction chapter you don't know who is speaking until the end of the chapter I would recommend just adding Harry's name to the title of the chapter or just putting Harry's point of view before the story starts so that the reader knows who is speaking.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2021
I shouldn’t review because the drowning sounds nice, but the computer thing, well that’s just terrible... So anyways good story.
Sifa Naik chapter 9 . 5/20/2021
I reviewing your review request, its dammm hilarious
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2021
honeslty this is harrys fault hes making it worse he started it
Sweetpea Brandybuck chapter 9 . 2/22/2021
The story is definitely interesting.
Kushka chapter 24 . 2/10/2021