Reviews for The Challenge of being a Veela’s Mate
Rossess20 chapter 1 . 2/3/2021
I wanna know how he got through a whole shower without noticing the hair lol
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 24 . 1/25/2021
Well written. Liked it more or less, as it isn't really my cup of tea. Please don't feel bad for me not beeing over the top for this story but yeah, I just hoped for something different.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 20 . 1/25/2021
That ending stinks, Harry should so have punched him somewhere unpleasant. That was a mean thing to do and Harry not just scaring the shit out of the first year was kinda lame. Seriously, I'd expect some kind of greeting before beeing assaulted with questions like that. F*** initiation rituals.
noona111 chapter 2 . 1/21/2021
This is the first story I've felt like reviewing and i absolutely love it it's what I'm looking for but I wish it had more chapters
RaeRae93 chapter 3 . 1/12/2021
“When I find that bastard Veela he’s dead”
Oh Harry you poor poor naive soul
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2020
Please,no I better not read that happening. But on another note the Storys going good so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2020
ive reread this atleast 5 times and im not exaggerating
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 24 . 10/23/2020
It's a great story.
N o o o o o o chapter 9 . 10/18/2020
I am reviewing so that draco doesnt get his heart broken and so that harry doesnt get his penis broken in two
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2020
The Limerick Knows Best
All Hail the Holy Limerick
The Mighty Limerick is All-Powerful

Great story, cool the way you put in the way Harry was happily in the broom closet regarding his sexuality.
Alexissss 3 chapter 12 . 7/10/2020
I wouldn't want to say anything horrible about them they are so wonderful! :)
Alex3 chapter 7 . 7/10/2020
I'm not very good at reviews but this is absolutely amazing and you should be proud of your writing! it's wonderful! 3
dracomoonyscorpius chapter 14 . 7/5/2020
Oof!
dracomoonyscorpius chapter 13 . 7/5/2020
Oh poor Harry... oh poor Draco... I don’t know who to support, probably stay out of it. Yup not gonna get involved!
dracomoonyscorpius chapter 12 . 7/5/2020
Well since you asked.. the worst thing I can say about ur story is that I like it. The best? Is that I absolutely love it! And ur aurora notes r a special treat too
2,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »