Reviews for Coming Home
kookiebunnie chapter 6 . 4/30
Just found this story, super sweet! Glad to have found this lil gem after all these years.
Kaerith chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
I love epistolary stories! I dunno why, I just have a thing for notes and letters and secret admirers. Heero and Duo's exchanges were cute and funny and I like it that given enough info Heero pieced everything together himself; usually Duo is more in tune with his feelings than Heero, and this was a nice change!
youkai chick supreme chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Sque! ::Falls over and dies:: Aw, what a nice ending for the Gundam boys, lovely. I absolutely love it.
ShinSolo chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Aw . . . This was so cute! Im such a sucker for 1x2 x.x Added this to my favorites, hope you dont mind. _

Much Love,

~Shin
Lady Starlight2 chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
Aw, what a sweet story! I love it!
Azamiko chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
AnimeSiren chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
I loved it! You write such good stories!
duchesscarml chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
OH me likey! I love how you keep them so in character even when they're falling out of character. lol You know what I mean... I loved this story. LONG LIVE HEEROxDUO!

~*Duchess
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
I'm glad this has a happy ending. It was nice, and sweet, and all sorts of things that I'm too tired to tell you. But this was good, you can be sure of that.
Modified Tam chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Do we love Utsubame?

Hell yes, we do love Utsubame! Yet another great story from you.

(I just noticed that 'Circle Of Destiny' and 'Heaven May Call' belongs to you) Well, you're one creative mind, for sure.
Tuke chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
This chapter is hilarious. Oh my stars!

But kinda sad at then end too. Poor Heero.
Monkeypies11 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Wow...that was like way amazing.
Platypan chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
Giyaa! So cute! I love the premise. Was it dead annoying working out the logic though? lol They could hardly accidentally live that close, even though that would have been fun...well, somebody could have arranged it...well, anyway. That was fun! That was the first after-war-either-01-or-02-runs-away-but-they're-really-in-love fic I've read in a while that's been GOOD. ...not to be impolite. What I mean is, it's kinda overdone but yours is good enough it doesn't matter! Hurrah!

Um, good fic. yeah. Thanks!
TerryMaxwell chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
Oh my God... it's so beautiful... ToT

so romantic... and funny the Relena line... that was priceless... i love it ..t his one goes to my favorites
Oli chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
Hello! I just read your story and I liked it alot. It was one of those "complete" stories that leaves no unanswered questions. I like those types of stories. I actually cried when Heero got those notes from 02 when he wouldn't answer back and also when Heero realized that 02 was Duo. I'm like a total crybaby so I cried with this one. It was good and I liked how you ended the story well. Maybe a sequel? Either way it's a "perfect" ending. Until L8RZ

Ja Ne