Reviews for Love of A Malfoy
Shadowhunter02 chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
Please please please please PLEASE update! I know that has been many years since the last one. I know that flattery would not get anyone anywhere. But you're just so talented and this story is just so heart warming (when ignoring the Voldemort and deatheater stuff)! It has detail, it has romance, it has drama, it has very little of Ron (no offence but I really can't picture them together even if it is canon, don't know why), it has Severus and Lucius and Remus and Hermione and Narcissa and I love them all! It has Hermione and Lucius having a child that every shipper of them wants (maybe just me)! I'm like literally dying here! It's just so BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL and I can't think of words that can really explain how I NEED this!
winxgirl1997 chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Plz update sooooooooon plz
SereniteRose chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
This a good story. But I think you should make her stronger and more daring so that she can stand up against the Dark Lord. but keep up the good work.
Wolvess chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
plz update
magmazite chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
O.O I hope Lucius returns
Mila Pink chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
OMG! I need more chapters!
It's very cool.
Hermione will be fine?
Harry is so dangerous for voldemort?
kisses
voicesofmelodies chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP LOVE THE STORY! PLEASE PLEASE~! :)
RedsAttic chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
EXCELLENT!

I look forward to reading future chapters...
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
At the very least the child will be genetically superior.
FiOnAFiO chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
please update!
Sheridan Malfoy Potter chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
really good stroy you have here. hope to see new updates this year :) goodluck writing. Ciao. Xo, Sheridan.
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Aw... PLEASE update this story again! I want to see how the 'rescue mission' of Hermione goes. *lol*
Lady Clare Boleyn chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
luved it so plz update soon i know u haven't in a long time but plz try :)
singingofgallifrey chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
please please please continue with this! I absoutley love this story.

This is really well written and I am dying to know what happens next!3