Reviews for Let Me Be Your Hero
Lesly300 chapter 13 . 2/14
Are you going to update this soon? I am hooked it's sooo good! Please update
princetongirl06 chapter 1 . 1/27
Please update this! I've been waiting to read the rest of the story and it's driving me to the edge of my seat! Pretty please with a hockey stick on top. :)
krazieneko chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
Such a short chapter! I'm pouting. So exciting! What's on that tape? I'm so glad now the ducks know at least their in danger and I'm sure they will do anything to help a friend in need. I can't wait to see what happens when Connie gets a hold of them at least Guy can finally breathe easier instead of dealing with Connie being antsy.

So when's the next chapter coming? I would love to read this story to the end. Please please with a cherry on top update soon. Thanks!
krazieneko chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
Adam is by far the nicest, sweetest, awesomest, patient, etc person in the world! I think I'm in love all over again. My first will always be Guy but hey.

Im also curious as to what is in the cassette. I'm glad Julie is starting to feel a bit of her old self again and I really hope she doesn't leave Adam again. It'll just break his heart again. I hope she sees it that way.
krazieneko chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Gotta love Dwayne and hid friendly disposition. I'm so glad they found a friendly and familiar face. I just hope trouble isn't going to come knocking on any of their doors.
krazieneko chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Eep! So exciting! When are they going to find out that keri is Dwayne's cousin? At least they're getting some help. Thank goodness! So I'm still confused as to what Greg does. He's not FBI...I don't think he's CIA also... Right? Anyway can't wait til Julie puts a bullet in his head!
krazieneko chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Damn who the hell is Greg? I know you gave some hints but I can't figure it out. Maybe because I'm at work reading and writing this. Is he military? Blacks ops? National security? What? What? What?
krazieneko chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Omg! I think I just had a heart attack! I was also light headed because I was holding my breath as I was reading this chapter and the last chapter which I think I forgot to review. Where the hell are the the cops?! Adam's right how do they have 2 cops watching the whole station? And now Adam gets shot?! I'm going to kill that monster myself! Well actually you need to write him off. Im so mad! But still a good story!
krazieneko chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Damn this Greg guy really is a scary person. I hope they get rid of him but not before Adam, Julie and the rest of the ducks get their hands on him first. That includes me! I really hope Julie gets away from greg.
krazieneko chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Omg! This chapter was so intense! I was clutching my chest! I can't believe he knew Julie would be at the airport!
I love Adam though. I love Adam/julie and Connie/guy pairings!

Are all your chapters this intense? You're going to give me a heart attack! Love this story so far though. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
Please continue this story!
Ealasaid Una chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
The ducks stick together. They might need orian or bombay.
jdwench87 chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Awwwww this is so good! Another excellent chapter!
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
great chapter! cant wait for more
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Good to see a gradual change in Julie, hopefully she can manage to become the strong woman she once was! :)