Reviews for Park Swing
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
There's not much to say, except that I loved it. Great idea sprung from such a small detail. I've decided not to finish my game until I'm able to fight my way down from Tower of Evermore. (Curious as I am I glided over there at what, level 43? And got smashed on floor 49...)
The Planetary Author chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
oo, I like this. I've always wondered if there was some kind of back story to the description of the swing!
Phoenixangelgal chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Nice story.

I know this is an old story, and maybe you improved, but I felt this story was just a bit short. You probably could of added a few more details about the boys character, as well as describe the chaos, so that we could get more emotion out of this.

Otherwise, this was a good one-shot. Definitely favoriting this
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Very good. Poor boy. And poor Hector. I'm glad he kept the poem/note. He really does have a gentle heart. ;)
yasha-fire-starter chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I know how you feel. I can watch adults die some of the most gruesome deaths but when it comes to children I always feel bad. (Ex. I felt bad for both the little boy in Omen [turned out to be the devils son] and the vampire girl in Interview With a Vampire. [even though was some 70 yrs. old]) I really liked your story, and I always wanted to know the boy in the story after finding that swing. It seemed every other chair had a funny story except that one.
preston chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
ok i like the fic and being a zombie movie enthuisest i can truly say with utter sureness there has never been a child shown or even thought about...sorry i do rant about zombie movies as i have seen them all...really all...but really good fic
Florescent Muffin chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
T_T Poor little kid...oh, Isaac is so evil **but he's so hot** lol X3 When you post more, I'll definately read it!
divinesuperstition chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Yeah, Curse of Darkness was pretty good. Anyway, I like how you're putting background to the Cordova Town. I think that you should put some kind of background story to every place that Hector visits during the course of his journey. That would be really cool and I would seriously come back to read them. I can see it now, a backgrounds story for the abandoned castle, and Dracula's castle, and The aqeducts. Anyway agaain, I thought it was very good. Please, please, please update with other areas.
Tricia chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I really liked this. You captured the essence of the game and the characters' personalities very very well. As I'm a big fan of Curse of Darkness, it would thrill me if you wrote more fanfic for the game. _ And many others too, I'm sure. Anyway, nice work. You're a good writer.
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I had a lump in my throat from reading that. ;_; And I too hate it when I watch a movie when a kid dies. The most disturbing child-death scene was in this movie called Izo. Because he was screwed over by the Japanese Government, the people thought of him as a terrorist and executed him. So, he came back killing indiscriminately.

Hehe, sorry for running my mouth. I really like your work! _
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That was awesome! 5 second dramatics! Great job! You need like fifty reviews for this one. POKES!