Reviews for Park Swing
Sapadu chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This is… a horrifying tidbit that hadn't occurred to me before. The idea that, yes, Cordova Town had people living in it, but then Issac went through and zombified everyone. It's the kind of fridge horror that comes when you look at background details, like the dungeon levels and there's a skeleton hanging on the wall or something - yes, it's just standard creepy designs for a horror themed game, but if you really think about what it means… *shivers* So, bravo.
Dariel Rey chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
How amazing story! I loved reading this little one so much. But I think the best compliment from me will be ask your permission to translate it into Russian. So, could I get it? ;)

Regards
Dariel
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
There's not much to say, except that I loved it. Great idea sprung from such a small detail. I've decided not to finish my game until I'm able to fight my way down from Tower of Evermore. (Curious as I am I glided over there at what, level 43? And got smashed on floor 49...)
The Planetary Author chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
oo, I like this. I've always wondered if there was some kind of back story to the description of the swing!
LadyPhoenix7777 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Nice story.

I know this is an old story, and maybe you improved, but I felt this story was just a bit short. You probably could of added a few more details about the boys character, as well as describe the chaos, so that we could get more emotion out of this.

Otherwise, this was a good one-shot. Definitely favoriting this
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Very good. Poor boy. And poor Hector. I'm glad he kept the poem/note. He really does have a gentle heart. ;)
yasha-fire-starter chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I know how you feel. I can watch adults die some of the most gruesome deaths but when it comes to children I always feel bad. (Ex. I felt bad for both the little boy in Omen [turned out to be the devils son] and the vampire girl in Interview With a Vampire. [even though was some 70 yrs. old]) I really liked your story, and I always wanted to know the boy in the story after finding that swing. It seemed every other chair had a funny story except that one.
preston chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
ok i like the fic and being a zombie movie enthuisest i can truly say with utter sureness there has never been a child shown or even thought about...sorry i do rant about zombie movies as i have seen them all...really all...but really good fic
Florescent Muffin chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
T_T Poor little kid...oh, Isaac is so evil **but he's so hot** lol X3 When you post more, I'll definately read it!
divinesuperstition chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Yeah, Curse of Darkness was pretty good. Anyway, I like how you're putting background to the Cordova Town. I think that you should put some kind of background story to every place that Hector visits during the course of his journey. That would be really cool and I would seriously come back to read them. I can see it now, a backgrounds story for the abandoned castle, and Dracula's castle, and The aqeducts. Anyway agaain, I thought it was very good. Please, please, please update with other areas.
Tricia chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I really liked this. You captured the essence of the game and the characters' personalities very very well. As I'm a big fan of Curse of Darkness, it would thrill me if you wrote more fanfic for the game. _ And many others too, I'm sure. Anyway, nice work. You're a good writer.
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I had a lump in my throat from reading that. ;_; And I too hate it when I watch a movie when a kid dies. The most disturbing child-death scene was in this movie called Izo. Because he was screwed over by the Japanese Government, the people thought of him as a terrorist and executed him. So, he came back killing indiscriminately.

Hehe, sorry for running my mouth. I really like your work! _
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That was awesome! 5 second dramatics! Great job! You need like fifty reviews for this one. POKES!