Reviews for Only Sixteen
kittannami chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
MORE chapters
xxcandylover23xx chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Omg I can't believe u must ended this story like this n only got little reviews. Plz, I wish I had this story because it's too good. Continue please, u have a gift, u should use it, even if it's been years since u updated, continue plz.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Right another chapter
SessRin4EverTID chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
O.o marron is here i read that sentence at least 5 time to know it was her
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Why you no update? :(
samantha chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
u reli need to update this story bc it reli good n me reli want to no wat happens next

x
Master of Fire24 chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
wow marron is going to go to the extreme just to get trunks back. wow she is really crazy but i love it. cant wait til the next chapter so i can read what will happen next!
Saph chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
I hope you finish it cause it was really good!
Fangirl44 chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
You should update this story soon it is food thus far
bad-ass-cali-chick chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
AWESOME STORY U HAVE TO KEEP WRITE I WANNA NOE WATS GONNA HAPPEN AND Y THAT BITCH CANT LET GO STUPID SLUT
Keitorin09 chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
completely, possitively wonderful story. My compliments. Please update soon. It is a great read. Toodles! Keitorin
anime-school-chick chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
hey really good story, ur a pretty skilled autor.
xinghua chapter 10 . 1/20/2006
ahh! i just started reading this story and its so supsenseful! i need another chapter!
aquaprincess1 chapter 10 . 1/20/2006
loving it.. update!
Hopestar chapter 10 . 1/18/2006
Very intersting by far. To be honest I've read your story many times before on another site, and I could never find a way to review your story till now. Please write another chapter because once everyone is back in Japan and Marron does along with her plan all hell may come upon Trunks.