Reviews for The Dark Side of Love
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
The story was so beautiful! Very romantic, full of action and suspense. I loved the idea of her splitting in two and fighting her twin in the end. I just wished she turned ss4 instead of 3
Infinite Romance chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That's a stupid reason to isolate herself.
Melissa chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Love it. ;D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
nice story! three thumbs up for you!
Joe B chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
Mysteec chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
OMG, that was a great twist with Pan splitting in two! Never saw THAT coming! Very good story! Keeping writing em!
livelylaura12 chapter 13 . 4/30/2006
holy cow! this was a really great story! it made me very happy! :D
Bellatrixred chapter 9 . 3/1/2006
DeathBright chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
Love it
DeathBright chapter 13 . 1/28/2006
XBlue-PhoenixX chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
Vortex? Right...
Gizzle the Snizzle chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Hm, muhahaha? Me no likey at all. Me likey Story but no muhaha kk! TU UPDATE SOON
Fruit Cakes chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Okay, I have this terrible habit of reading and likeing and forgetting to review. Heres to breaking that habit I hate so much. I really liked this chapter however I will need to read, much more. So please make sure that you do finish this story. If you can tell which reviews are from me it will be amazing but oh well. Very nicly done, a little bit longer next time, but nicely done.

- Fruit Cakes
ladybugg chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I forgot to add that this story does not match your summary. Pan does not get preganant in this story, nor is Trunks with Marron. You may want to go to your upload page and change your story description. It's could be very distracting. I just wanted to let you know. Laters.
ladybugg chapter 13 . 1/21/2006
Awesome story. I'm so glad that Pan came back. This was really good. Keep up the awesome work. Laters.