Reviews for Whiskey River
Nekokitten1123 chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
i like the story post soon
rlh03 chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
Dear Pyro, the proctastinators are uniting. I just found this story, now in October 2008, and am having difficulty finding abter the little snippet for chapter 6. Was really sounding like a great story coming. Did you ever continue? Thanks, Richard/rlh03
JustAnAmateur chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
It's steady.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
Nice to see everything is going well.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.3 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Oh...Lureen can be a bitch sometimes,the Lureen I know from seeing the movie is a kind and caring character,guess she can be something else as well.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.5 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Looks like the catch phrase here is 'cowboy',well,it's kinda obvious since they're working in a ranch or something...but just asking here,maybe you could use some new terms,just for fun...just asking.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.5 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
It seems like they're having fun and they sort of play like a modern gay couple...which is a twist because sometimes things need to be hype a little.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.3 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
This is interesting.
Deathless Wraith chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
I'm really enjoying this utopia you've made for them. It's nice to see them happy, at least in fic. ;)
cwby30 chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Afternoon.

Well, just riding by looking for the next chapter. Any idea when RL and inspiration will allow it?

Thanks again
daima ashiki chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
So sweet!
cwby30 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Afternoon.

Wel, remember this story from February 2006. Glad to see you've continued it. Looking forward to having Bobby and the girls visit, and reading more about life at the Ranch. Know there'll be trouble ahead, especially with Jack being hurt, and maybe some interference from LD, but also know they'll make it through.

Thanks.
redrose7272 chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
I have read all the chapters in one sitting, I have to say I liked a lot. Can't wait for the next update!
WCUGirl chapter 5 . 4/15/2007
Well it seems that I enjoyed the little snipped (though it is a bit random compared to the other chapters) more than I am the rest of the story! What happens to Jack? C'mon feed this part some more! I like what you've got here, love the horse who does tricks. :)
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
I love it!

please post the next chapter soon!

thanks!