Reviews for Hogwarts, Welcome to the Beach'
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Ok what they did to Hermione was cruel, they should have told her she could stop if it bothered her so much.
Tatou27 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Hello there. I just want to tell you that's your story is awesome. I live your writing.

I hope you change your mind and finish this, it's too bad to be abandoned. It's very promising.

I hope for an update soon. Take care. :)
takara410 chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Wow I love it please more
scarlet-suspenders chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
UPDATE! please I'm lovin your story,and am needing more!

loving you lots

scarlet suspenders
hpbooklover4ever chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
omg! I am literally rolling the floor laughing! Your story is so funny! please update!
Domya Wolfe chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
Yays! Hogwarts at the beach! and soo funny too! I like it! I have no critisism to offer, sorry...but even un-beta'd, you write extremely well. That part with drunken Ron and Harry was hilarious, too!

Domya Wolfe, -every part of life has something to offer, I take what I see if It is good...that doesn't make me a theif, not that it should!- ,
EntrancableFairy chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
Oh I love this story its cute and funny! It'll be on my favorites. Update soon and ill read more of this fabulous story! Happy Writing!
dracosfling chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
Hee hee! This is SO funny! Please update soon!
Calimocho chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
Haha very odd setting for the story, but hey Cuba is a great place... well to visit maybe not live... can't wait till the next update... Liz
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
PAMS(Please add more soon)
deadsoul chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
poor snapey choking on a chip! haha this story is giving me a rather nice laugh.
Agent Sky Diamond chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
woot! love it! hehe poor snape!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Aiee, or something. If it's any consolation, the rest of the kids should be about as enthused about meeting the teachers as Snape (and the rest of the teachers) will about meeting _them_. As usual, Albus will be the only one happy.

But now Voldemort's gone, they _can_ plot against Dumbledore without risking Azkaban. Flitwick would jump at the chance, just wait and see...
siriuslyblack04 chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
haha! Love it! Poor Severus!
Kiwi6498 chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
This story is absolutely halarious at some times. Snape's reactions at the end of this chapter with the chip bag and everything...is extrememly funny. I'm really glad you updated again and I can't wait for more. Please update soon!