Reviews for That was a Yes, Right?
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I liked it! ;D The series sounds interesting, I think I might need to read it :)
candi chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
so cute. u should write more
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh this was adorable! I love how they still can love each other even though they're men. Also, one quick question. David's mother is dead, has been since before he met Marlo, so who's the other woman? Did Arnet and Jennifer get married? But it was still cute! xD
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Haha, it's too bad this is just a fanfiction and not part of the manga! XD

I completely agree, the series is extremely adorable (though I only own volumes 1 and 2, and have read 1) and does need more coverage. 3

I'll probably add it to my long list of things to write fics for, but I'm too lazy to do anything but procrastinate :-/
Nikkie23534 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That was very cool! Very hot, and very sexy! It was the scene I wanted to see in the actual series. Thank you!

B reading U!
Child Of Calypso chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Thats was epically cute and stuck really close to nature of the manga. I could have actually seen that as a chaper in the book. Keep up the good work.
crazy4bks chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I just gotta say this is awesome! I, too, don't understand why there is not more fic about this manga. It seems to be prime material for fic slashers. I really enjoyed reading this. Very in character. 3
Teldra chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This is cute :)
Spirit's Whisper chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
You're right, this story so needs more coverage. I read the series a long time ago and was surprised to see so little of it here. You'd think the fanfiction community would have jumped all over something like this. Methinks I'll have to write some as well. Great job on the fic, not only hot but well written and true to the characters. I loved it and I'm totally fav'ing it so I can read it over and over again.
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Best Marlo x David story on the internet.

I love this. It always seems that David likes Marlo only when he's in his female form. They never discussed the gender roles, but here, you made David's love seem very true. I loved it. It was very real, and touching.
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Cute little ending. Just wondering, is this manga finished?
waterfaerie124 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Write another? (puppy eyes)
mistresofmordor chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
OH. MY. GOD. this is such perfection that i have to read the series again, just to smile knowingly... and laugh at those who don't know!

i would personally give this a five star rating, an "A" on my scale...

oh, much love goes your way, my dear, much love!