Reviews for Quotables
MaxandFang101 chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
AWWWWW, that was so CUTE. For some reference, I am a 17 year old girl currently curled up into a ball, dying from the cuteness. I hope you're happy. I know I am. :)
MaxandFang101 chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
AHHHH, SO CUTE . God I just love them. They're so adorable. You keep giving me all the feels and it's horrible and amazing.
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
AHAHAHA, omfg that, that is a great joke. I'm gonna use that one. Great stuff :D
Ivyyyyyy chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Hm. That's an interesting thought to put forth from that quote...I like it.
Ivyyyyyy chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Ahaha. That was just great; it couldn't have been written better.
Ivyyyyyy chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
That spoke volumes, I must say. The way this piece was written and laid out was extremely well-thought-out, and the entire meaning behind the words immaculate. Very nicely done.
EcoReibun chapter 23 . 3/24/2014
Can you make a Fanfiction were Danny is affected by ghostly catnip at school in front of everyone (in his class like Dash, Quan, Paulina, Tucker, Sam, Valerie, Mr. Lancer, etc.) No Sam x Danny please.
Beefdagetti chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I see how it connects. But I can't really explain it without saying its obviously connects. So I guess if you don't see it, you don't see it. Lol
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Clockwork and his family.
Because of reasons.
some random chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
"two things are infinate; the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not shure about the universe " Einstine
"happy familys are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way" Leo Tolstoy
"Don't take life seriously because you can't come out of it alive"
"Instead of loving your enimies, treat your friends a little better"
"juge a man by his questions rather then his answers" Voltaire
"time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time at all"
"the only reason people get lost in thought is because is unfamilliar teritory"
"never pat a burning dog"
"it was recenty discovered that reasearch causes cancer in rats"
"silence is golden, duck tape is siliver"
some serious, some silly, hope you have fun, feel free to ignore.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
I laugh. I laugh HARD. This was BRILLIANT!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
That just...wow...
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
(whistles)

Wow. Kind of chilling, when you think about it.
Raven Artemis chapter 23 . 1/18/2010
:) I have one for you. i work at a t-shirt /souvenir place, and i love this one (so do lots of others) and it seems perfect for the DP gang:

'Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult'

-Tshirt

-Raven
dragondancer123 chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
lol THIS is how it should have happened. I'm still laughing at the thought of Danny on a caffeine high!

Still shaking with laughter,