Reviews for Coming Home
Sergeant Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
great story but I hated what happen to olivia and what she went thru glad in the end that elliot and elliot got together
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I love it. Can't wait to read more but I have to go to school right now. Sucks!

Reilly
BrittanyLS chapter 9 . 7/3/2006
I loved this! Great job!
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
I so loved this story I am a huge SUV fan and have alway want Elliot and Olivia together and I am glad you did and gave them a baby. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Tanya
TruLuv chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
I really love your story. Please write another again soon!
Svu Cutie chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
i'm really sorry to hear you life isn't very happy i hope it works out in the end! besided in the delay in update i don't think it altered your writing that much. You gave us the background of there life and how things came to be. Plus you gave us the happy ending with everyone happy with each other and elliot and olivia delirously in love.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
AW! SO CUTE! Very original. Kudos! Looking forward to more of your works...

Fault airs 6-23-o6 at 11pm on USA

Need I say more?...
CrazyHouse chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
Hey grgeat story. Ireally love it. I do not get what you were trying to say in this sentence. " The one man in the world that she couldn’t have loved her".
Lazy-Hazy-Crazy-Dayz chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
okay well i really like your story, but you haven't updated for a few weeks, if you still need an idea maybe work on slowly letting people know about how Elliot is Abby's father.

:D

update soon!

~lazy~
Svu Cutie chapter 8 . 2/20/2006
I think they need to confront their feelings again and elliot might need to start thinking a black box with a shiny piece of jewerly. I'm also curious to find out what elliot thinks of her friends that are bringing her stuff down.
CynthiaB chapter 8 . 2/15/2006
Hey, it was a nice chapter!

Keep up the good work.
BrittanyLS chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
This was a great chapter!
CynthiaB chapter 7 . 2/6/2006
Good chapter!

Loved the talks.

Keep up the good work.
Svu Cutie chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
That chapter was really informative and very deep. their relationship is growing so slightly and i can't wait to find out what Cragen has to tell her hopefully its a job but i'm not sure el and liv could work together i hope the will liv with any other partner wouldn't work out besides munch and fin need each other
SerenaFelicity chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
update soon. I liked this chapter. EO has started!