Reviews for Ryou the Emo Goth Kid
SuperFISHiality chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Yay! I love the Malik song! X3
silver replies chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Lol! Hilarious! You're one of my favorite authors!
Shadow Paranoia chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
lofl! and they're to christmas tunes too! XD *saves to favorites and prints a copy of the first one* this is hillarious! you're too awesome!
FiannaChaosGal chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
*Falls down laughing*
MikariStar chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
LOL! XD Yay more songs! Make it into a collection!
Black.Thorns.and.White.Tears chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
XD! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! *wipes tears from eyes* That was SO funny! I guessed that it would be 'frosty the snowman' even before I read it. What do you know, I got it right. '

w00t! That was totally awesome! I can't decide which chapter I like better. *thinks* I think I like this chapter better. Mostly because of the ending. XD *sings along* Are you going to continue this or does it stop here? If you do continue I'll be back to give you more pretty reviews. Ja mata! Peace! - ()

~Kina
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
I literally tried to sing it. It didn't go well. Ryou the Emo Goth Kid went better, because I played Frosty the Snowman. This is not quite Frosty the Snowman. But the words are pretty accurate!
K paradox chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
lol! that was like hillariouS!omg yay i love it!
IZZYtickledpink chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
-laughs hysterically-

Okay, I love chapter 2. I do. That made me laugh so hard, man. As for chapter one...yes, it was funny...but...WHYMUSTRYOUBESODEPRESSED?

-sighs- It's not your fault, it's not a flame, I just needed to get that out.

I loved the parodies though. _;
Bloom Flower chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
Lol, it was nice! Funny too. :D
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
Oh gawd _YERRS_! Another one! Though Ryou the Emo Goth kid is a lot "smother" to sing with the meledy. This brightended up my life this morning... I think I can go to class with a smile now.

-this is Kanzaki, out! _~!
MazdaKitsune chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
Wahaha! This is fun! One about Mad Kaiba the CEO, Please!
Cheeky-eyes chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
LOL! omg dat woz gud! who can somthing dats suppos little sad and stuff b so funny! gr8 parody! very gud!
The Shadowfox Mistress chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
That was hilarious. Though it did make me relize I don't know the tune to Frosty beyond the first verse...Is that bad?
togaklutz chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
Dear god this is amazing! Laria u are my hero!

:hug: