Reviews for Unforgivable
Lady Raina Midnight chapter 9 . 2/25
Thank you for posting this story. It is very well thought out and I enjoy the logic used by Harry to free himself.
snowslayer23 chapter 9 . 1/18
it's beautiful. DFTBA.
Oh, never mind. Clearly you haven't forgotten.
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Very good story. I liked it.
Just by Being Here chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Of course it wasn't a big letdown, it was amazing how much emotion you put into your words and how even I clung onto each one. A fantastic piece of writing if I ever saw one.
JBBH
Jalizafiend chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I wanted to keep reading. Truly amazing fanfiction. Hoping for others just as well written. Best Wishes!
Lilac Rose chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
It's really good. I liked every part of it. It's Unique and you did a realy good job : )
imnotraven16 chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
excellent story
Obscured Angel chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
I really enjoyed the story, the trial was great and words Harry used were powerful.
Well done.
Thank you for writing and posting.
human28 chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Great speech! Very moving.
scout360pyro chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
wow... very nice story!
Arkarian23 chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was well written and very emotive. This was also the first time I have read a story along the lines of this.
Harriverse chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
I really like the way you switched points of view in the fic. It was very powerful towards the end for the insight into the doings and feelings of the characters involved. Yes, it would have been nice to find the Minister with unpleasant consequences or Harry finally enjoying some happiness, but all the more powerful for the way you ended it. Thanks for sharing your work.
Yamatta chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
Powerful and well written. A really good concept and well potrayed. The hot bars were paticulary effective.
Coolgo chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Lovedit. really, really good. Keep writing stuff like this!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 2/7/2011