Reviews for Haunted Eyes
Updatesoon chapter 11 . 9/2
Please update this story!
Would love to see you finish this! Leaving off stories is cruel. I know it may be hard to finish done, but start with this one and finish one and then work your way up, or delete a few stories you know no one will ever read and continue on with the rest if it's too much.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
please update!
JackFrost23 chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
Update please
ObsidianEyed chapter 22 . 3/20/2012
Haha I got a headache from reading your story lol ... Keep up the story I hope I to hear from this story...
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 22 . 5/7/2011
Well, this is certainly interesting. Someone bad enough that they're even involving Palpatine, eh? Well, Ben is. Interesting.

He changed a lot since the first...it was kind of a fast change. However, I'm quite liking where you've taken this so far. Looking forward to more. However, after 2 years, I'm guessing there probably isn't going to be anymore. Sad.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
That was an awfully fast conclusion. I know if I met someone who looked like me, I wouldn't think "child from the future!" I'd think "Lost relative" or something like that. Heck, in this case, maybe a clone? Those options just seem a lot easier to reach than "Omgosh he's from the future!"

Otherwise I'm rather enjoying this. :) I like your characterization of Ben.
T chapter 22 . 10/18/2010
I hope you will finish this story.
HEROICA FANTASIA 8 chapter 22 . 4/30/2010
Hello, I have found and just read your fic,
It is a superb history, I hope that you did not abondonnée it if not which damage.
and that
you would not delay with poster the continuation and if possible the end.
I hope that all the world will leave yourself there living at the end your history. , I hope that you found the inspiration since 2008 because this history is marvellous is deserved an end.
Thank you for your answer, and for your fiction.
ILDV chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
Peter Kim chapter 21 . 1/29/2008
So ikt the threat that Ben seeks to get rid of is Darth Krayt or is it his uncle and former teacher Jaden/Darth Caedus or it one of the future sith from the future like Darth Krayt or one his Sith like Darth Maleval,Darth Talon,etc.
LokiGirl chapter 21 . 9/16/2007
It doesn't seem as if the temple is on Couroscant is it?
ILDV chapter 21 . 9/16/2007
ILDV chapter 20 . 9/11/2007
LokiGirl chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
Ben is strange boy. A strange boy. Offering his grandfather to become Darth Vader?