Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone
storp930 chapter 18 . 9/10
Well my biggest complaint is the fact that you use ... A lot and if your trying to liston to trh sorry it causes the rest do teh chapter to skip
Jim Red Hawk chapter 5 . 4/7
Ya know, one of the signs to Dumblebore being dumb is sending Hagrid to tell Harry about Hogwarts. Unless you plan on making Hagrid smarter in this story, of course. I do question Mogonagill not putting up a fight to go. I suspect Dumbles is playing games again.

JimS
tomascatts chapter 10 . 4/6
Story wasn't too bad until this chapter and you're pretty much copying the book. A for effort but f for originality. Off to find another story
Honestly don't you two read chapter 9 . 1/5
I Seem to have lost interest, I might continue another time
Kordesha chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
Even though Hermione has had more of a normal childhood, I still think her first thought would have been to let a prefect or a teacher know about Ron first and then gone to look after him if she perceive d they weren't acting fast enough. Also noticed you've toned down Ron's attitude from canon just to keep the golden trio thing. From what I've seen of your Harry so far, there's not enough if a reason for him to try so hard to make Ron a friend.
Kordesha chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
At a loss as to why Harry had no reaction to Quirrelmort... and you should change the line about using aconite to cook as it's an extremely dealt poison.
Kordesha chapter 6 . 10/9/2017
While this story is finished, I find it a lack of oversight and improbability that a Harry and the Grangers did in no way come across the Harry Potter books that the wizarding world has put out. I get the feel that your story is going to be a bit of a light hearted one, but considering how your having Harry and Hermione as bibliophiles there is no way they should not have seen those book and commented about them.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
Ravenclaw would suit them.
Aristide Twain chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
((I actually have an account, if you want to reply via PM; I just had trouble logging in today)) I'm loving this story so far. However, the Disney fan in me can't help but notice a small continuity error: this chapter mentions the Grangers renting 'Beauty and the Beast' prior to going to Hogwarts. They would have had a hard time doing that without a Time-Turner, since the movie was only released in November 1991 in the USA, and later still in the UK.
Runecutter chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
Isn't it like 10,5 months between Hermione's birth and Harry's.
They are basically "irish twins" like happen sometimes in families (Ron and Ginny are just outside of it but still close with March to August the next year 18 months)
Runecutter chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
Hermione is a canadian child? (South Park reference if you do not understand me ;))
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2017
Hiya um... Draco just left rhe compartment... He hasnt much since then... Hasnt what exaxtly?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2017
Hiya... In the books list you put magical herds, when it should be herbs...
Not telling off, simply pointing out ;-)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2017
Hiya
Um hafway down when the kids get out if the kart... You put untied... When I think you meant United?
Pen name
Stacey's Universe
Lilyluna43 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
In this chapter, I think that Harry doesn't really have the behaviour of an abused child. He's to confident, an abused child would never make the first step towards Hermione...
Anyway, I still like the series very much, or else it wouldn't be the third time I read them :)