Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone
Arkeus chapter 12 . 12/7/2007
I see that Hermione's fear is a recurring theme, as you have managed to make a hermione looking at snape as an accident instead of purposefully-but in that cas; why didn't she see quirrel too?
Arkeus chapter 11 . 12/7/2007
Hey, good, though i think hermione should have been able to do better, especially as she is more confident this time around, and in the OTL she did well with the devil's snare and everything else all the years, except after being tortured and wondering if her boyfriend was dead (trauma :/)
Arkeus chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
hehe, at last a semi roginal way for things to unfold.

Thanks for sharing.
Arkeus chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
loved this. Really hoping you don't Redeem Snape, among others.

Good work so far
Arkeus chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
mmh, wonder why harry and hermione met Malfoy at malkin's, given that it wasn't harry's birthday.

i like your Ron, it's good to remember the good times before he was an ass :D

sniff, hermione has talent too!
Arkeus chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
Oh, i had read that already, hence my old review for the last chapter. Too bad i stopped because of the HG, as i kind of find ginny bland/uninteresting/unlikable.

To hoping Hermione goes with neville or something, not ron :/
Arkeus chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
mildly strange that they didn't need a magical demonstration.

Loving this.
Arkeus chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
hehe.

Good.

you manage to write a compelling tale, so far. Liked the Hagtid and tickling bit.
Arkeus chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
yosh!

I think i had already read the first few chapters, but i must have changed since then, as i really like them now :p

loved how you wove your tale.
Arkeus chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
They are a *tad* too mature, but it's hard to remember how i was at that age, so...

you have a nice AD, tough i wonder why he didn't take harry to a wizard hospital? Too dangerous?
Arkeus chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Interesting first chapter ,though i guess you put the physical part of the abuse a bit higher than i would have imagined. Also, i can't imagien AD not meddling.

Otherise very fine.
Rocky235 chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
You did a good job with Hagrids dialog. I'm always amazed when I can "hear" his words.
Rocky235 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
I like your young Hermione character.

Vernon having time added to his sentence seem about right.
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
"...but someone pointed out a similar story and it is beautiful..."

That was from 'brian', on a pottersplace3 message post. He left your story address and the rest is history. Well, not really history I suppose.

Anyway, I liked the first chapter.
brigrove chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
Lovely story and I look forward to them having to explain magic to Natalie!
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »