Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone
Drifter950 chapter 18 . 8/6/2007
Thank you for a fun and entertaining story. "I" think very well done.

I look forward to reading more of your work, specially the Potter-Granger "chamber of Secrets".

Thanks for a "very" good read

May the MUSE be with you!

Obi's Second Cousin chapter 16 . 8/5/2007
Nice deductive work. And another LXG reference, even if it is closer to your own work than to the actual movie. I like it.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 15 . 8/5/2007
I love Holmes stories. It makes me happy to see Harry enjoying them too.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
I loved the 'Clank Westwood' quote, and the result. Ron and Hermione are brilliant.

And clearly you like LXG- that's two references I've seen now.

Great job with this AU.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
Interesting- another witch in the family.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
I love sibling banter. This is really great.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
I loved the tickle war. And Harry's choice of reading- Sherlock Holmes is one of my favorites.
Jarvey chapter 18 . 7/6/2007
Just a thought... if you could add a little posting to this story when you get around to a sequel, that would be great.

That way, a lot of those readers that use update trackers or use their review history to keep track of updates would be informed! Great story too, btw :)
J.P chapter 18 . 7/2/2007
Interesting story. I hope you make it into a series and start the next story soon.
J.P chapter 17 . 7/2/2007
I hope you write more.
J.P chapter 16 . 7/2/2007
Good chapter (a bit dull... but whatever) didn't In the previous chapter, Malfoy lost fifty (50) points, in this one he's lost twenty (20) points.
J.P chapter 15 . 7/2/2007
That's an interesting way to change an entire chapter...
J.P chapter 14 . 7/2/2007
Good chapter. I hope this is a series and you start working on the next one soon.
J.P chapter 13 . 7/1/2007
I like the new family members, though you seem to have added a lot of them. Won't it be difficult to keep track of them all & how each one interacts with all the others?
J.P chapter 12 . 6/30/2007