Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone
cyiusblack chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
update soon
q.thews chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Even with all the books she could have already read by... seven years... Hermione seems a little too mature (and Harry too).

Lets see where we are going (and how).

Ciao!
Destined For Hell chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
Is Harry going to grow out of his low self-esteem thing?

How powerful will Harry be?

Is Hermione going to be like on equal power to Hermione or will Harry be more powerful?

What house is Harry going to be in?

How smart is Harry going to be?

Well that's all I wanted to ask .

But I did want to tell you that this is really good.
foxee-chik chapter 18 . 12/10/2007
wow! i liked it!
LorneStar chapter 18 . 12/7/2007
Well, your story is very much like the origonal books so far, but I like it. Your Harry is much closer to how I thought the 'real' Harry should have acted to begin with. :) I'm gonna catch up on the rest you have written later, but I just wanted to say good job first. :)

Good job.
Arkeus chapter 18 . 12/7/2007
Truly Excellent, though i would have liked a talk between harry and Mcgonagall.

Your Ron is almost likable :D
Arkeus chapter 17 . 12/7/2007
I really expected your harry to understand when he saw the troll as Quirrel's task.

what a kickass fic.
Arkeus chapter 16 . 12/7/2007
Mcgonagall really is lacking something, isn't she? i mean, in canon.

Hope you have her maturing.
Arkeus chapter 15 . 12/7/2007
At last a significant change!

Good.

i was going to say you were working too close to the original timeline, but this alleviate my worries.

Sad at the really bad under pressure hermione :/
Arkeus chapter 14 . 12/7/2007
ah. is it me or your forgot about the invisibility cloak being a proof of magic?

Anyway, that's some seriously good work you have got going there ! i can't help but think hermione and harry will bring two and two together about snape and the headache :grin:
Arkeus chapter 13 . 12/7/2007
Ah!

Before i forget, i must say that it kinda bothered me that you skipped hermione's birthday :D

Hope you make a mention of it in year two.

very nice.
Arkeus chapter 12 . 12/7/2007
I see that Hermione's fear is a recurring theme, as you have managed to make a hermione looking at snape as an accident instead of purposefully-but in that cas; why didn't she see quirrel too?
Arkeus chapter 11 . 12/7/2007
Hey, good, though i think hermione should have been able to do better, especially as she is more confident this time around, and in the OTL she did well with the devil's snare and everything else all the years, except after being tortured and wondering if her boyfriend was dead (trauma :/)
Arkeus chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
hehe, at last a semi roginal way for things to unfold.

Thanks for sharing.
Arkeus chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
loved this. Really hoping you don't Redeem Snape, among others.

Good work so far