Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone
Arkeus chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Interesting first chapter ,though i guess you put the physical part of the abuse a bit higher than i would have imagined. Also, i can't imagien AD not meddling.

Otherise very fine.
Rocky235 chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
You did a good job with Hagrids dialog. I'm always amazed when I can "hear" his words.
Rocky235 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
I like your young Hermione character.

Vernon having time added to his sentence seem about right.
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
"...but someone pointed out a similar story and it is beautiful..."

That was from 'brian', on a pottersplace3 message post. He left your story address and the rest is history. Well, not really history I suppose.

Anyway, I liked the first chapter.
brigrove chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
Lovely story and I look forward to them having to explain magic to Natalie!
brigrove chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
A beautiful story so far. Just a few of things. Firstly, unless Hagrid cast a spell on the letters he wouldn't have been allowed to have them with him when he visited Vernon. Secondly, nowadays there NORMALLY aren't exams to decide which school you go to after 11 (unless you're aiming at a private school which are called Public schools in England), though there are exams in some areas which retain the old Grammar School system.

One thing I was surprised about was that you didn't show Harry or Hermione showing any accidental magic, which was the main way of knowing whether someone was magical or not (as even those NOT muggleborns could be squibs).
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 18 . 10/27/2007
Aw. That was an adorable story. I can't wait to see- should you continue- how things go with Sirius since Harry already has a family and wouldn't jump at the chance for another one.

I found it really interesting how Harry was still a larger-than-life character for Ron for quite a while because they never had that chat on the train. Also, it was strange to me that Ron was the one that didn't instantly click with the others. Of course, it's obvious why, since Harry and Hermione already knew each other, but it still seemed odd. Well, amazing fic! I'm off to see if there's a year 2!
Hahukum Konn chapter 18 . 10/19/2007
I like this AU. :) I actually thought Hermione and Harry might get into Ravenclaw, but alas. :P Anyway, the remix of events was plausibly done, in my opinion, and I like that Harry's showing some more intelligence and forethought than in canon.
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
Its really good! Just FYI on Natalie MacDonald if you're interested: I read an interview with JKR where she said that Natalie was an eight girl who she had corrosponded with who had cancer (or something like that, it was fatal), so JKR sent her chapters of the book she was currently writing. Natalie died just after her ninth birthday, and JKR put her name in the sorting as sort of a commemration (is that the word?) to her.
pfeil chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
I'll just keep hoping that this stays HHr and that the "sisterness" doesn't prohibit their getting together later.
Sonzai Taz chapter 18 . 8/30/2007
Great fic!
proyjr chapter 18 . 8/26/2007
exellent story thanks
rbt1980 chapter 18 . 8/19/2007
Hi I just finshed your story , it was cute . But I there are two things i di not like about it . The 1st thing I wish you would of had Hermione and Harry find the mirror .Harry finds it and see his mom and dad, takes Hermione to see them. It would of been funny to see her looking in it and seeing her wedding day and the guy she marring having red hair. 2nd I really did not like you had his mom there . I think it would of been better if it was Hermione. Harry thought it was his mom . Oh I have an ideal if you write a 2nd story or 3rd story Hermione invites Ginny to there house for a sleep over . and teases Harry about his girl friend coming over . OH please have Ginny crushing on harry in the 2nd story . Harry has no clue , like in the book . Hermione, makes fun of harry about it .
Bobboky chapter 18 . 8/16/2007
very good
KathyBaby chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
I love the idea of hermione and harry being brother-sister. I have always disliked HHr fics.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »