Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone
Forever Me chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Hi! I really liked this story so far, and I can't wait to read the rest, but I guess I wanted to write this review because of Natalie. Did you know that Natalie McDonald is an actual person, and that the character in GoF is a tribute to her? She was a Canadian kid that had leukemia, and a friend of her mother asked JKR to write to her, but when JKR finally got the message, and responded, it was too late.
I just think it's really sweet of JKR.
I know this review hasn't much relevance to your story, but I guess I just wanted to share it, even though you might already have know about the story behind Natalie McDonald.

Well, I guess I'll continue to read this amazing story, but I wanted to thank you for writing it!

Forever Me
AkiraNatsume chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Wow, that's awesome. I'm going to read the second part now.
Netchka chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
Great story. I like it. Can't wait to read the next one.
misuky7 chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
I adored this story. The idea of Hermione and her parents adopting Harry was brill. I cannot wait to read the next one. :3
Orion Winter chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Natalie McDonald is a character that was actually named after a real harry potter fan. In the JKR biography it says that Natalie was a harry potter fan since the beginning and also a terminal ill girl. Her or her mother wrote to JKR but by the time she had read the letter Natalie had already passed away due to her illness so JKR put her in the fourth harry potter book as a new first year as a tribute to her.
Absolutionism chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Very sweet interplay between Harry and Hermione. I'm very interested to see how everything will develop with their characters.
Absolutionism chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
It all seems a little crammed, and I expected Mrs. Granger would have reacted somewhat more increduously but still an interesting chapter. I do like Hagrid seeminly getting distracted with having so many people to talk to at once about the matter.
Absolutionism chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
The emotional reaction portrayed felt spot on for Harry. I'm hooked on this story already. Still wish the kids spoke less intelligently though.
Absolutionism chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Love the premise of the story so far, may be writing Harry's dialogue a little too sophisticatedly for a six year old, but otherwise I like it.
Fanfiction4thewin-Blog chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Someone who was abused would not Tell so easily and not to a stranger they just met
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
One of your best besides HG.
Porphyrian chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
It seems I'm a little late to the party, but I just joined the site not too long ago and I'd like to give my input regardless. I think that the premise behind this story is absolutely amazing. Harry and Hermione always had a brother-sister relationship in the books anyway, this just makes it more concrete. I love how you've decided to write the whole series under this premise as well, and the way you've changed certain things the reflect this new situation is beautifully done. I haven't read a lot of HP fanfiction yet, but I can tell that this series is going to be one of my favorites for a long time to come. Well done.
NoraTheeNinth chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
*gasps* are Hermione and Ron ACTUALLY having a conversation without having an argument? that is so weird
NoraTheeNinth chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
the only one to what? Harry said "you're the only one who-" then stopped. the only one to what?! this is driving me crazy to know the only one who what! the only one who tasted a cheese cake? the only one who read while eating? the only one who what!?
Random number generator chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
automated, reviewed report of spelling problems

'boook' should be 'book' (in chapter 14 "before she finally slammed the boook open on the table in front of")
'dumbeldore' should be 'Dumbledore' (in chapter 18 "one of my more brilliant ideas," Dumbeldore smiled broadly, before leaning")

I would be happy to run check like this for any story on on request by the author (just send me a PM).
560 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »