Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone
To the TARDIS chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Now I get what Dumbles ment...

Awesome!
To the TARDIS chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Dumbles! Why don't you just let him live his life
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
:D YAY
KarisTasogare chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
"never took his studies seriously before" this doresnt scan as he would just be going into school when the abuse was caught. At best he would have been in some form of high kindergarden, and they dontr realy do tests then .
otherwais an interesting tale
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Hermione wouldn't have told Ron that quickly about how Harry grew up and Harry would've been u comfortable with the me tion f it.
morcheller chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
This isn't fanfiction! It's plagiarism. Started off nice and original but, now it's doing nothing but quoting Canon line-for-line!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
can you believe i actually cried throughout this chapter? i dont cry...EVER! you, my friend, just managed an impossible feat on the freaking PROLOGUE. sometimes ill cry in stories but in the thick of the action, you know what i mean? not in the BEGINNING of the story!
echoserangechosera chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
Wonderfully written piece, although a bit bland. Add some flavor by changing/deviating a bit more from the original book, because essentially, the only thing in this story that's different from HPSS is the fact that Harry is Hermione's adopted brother.
WickedForGood13 chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
This was wonderful. I loved all the subtle references to the original book, as well as Harry gaining more confidence in himself and his abilities. Now I'm going to go read the sequel :)
Shades of Gray chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Y'know, the problem with referencing all these books is that you have to remember that most of them were not written in 1991
Schnuff chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
can't remember if i read this story before.

so anyway. its a nice enough story.

the start with Harry and Hermione was good (ok, it was copy and paste from *Harry Potter and the Time Mage* without the Time Mage part).

and the rest...well, lets just say it was nice but oh, a real big BUT ... why recalling the original story with only a very very few changes (most in the first copied part).

No original parts in it that call for READ THE NEXT STORY.
LoBass chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I find this story to be oversimplified. Imagine you are well educated upper middle class people with a happy family, living a normal life. One morning an enormous individual who looks and talks like a farmer, comes to your door and asks to come in, claiming to represent a school of magic and to have known your adopted son's parents. Wouldn't you want to see some I.D. before you even spoke to the fellow, quite apart from letting him into your house. To the Grangers, a school of magic would be a place to train fairground employees. In addition, are you going to believe what this buffoon says with no proof, and further, are you going to suddenly abandon the plans you have made for your children's education. I think not. Sending Hagrid to pick up Harry as happened in canon is one thing, but sending him to middle class suburbia is quite another. If I had been Mrs Granger, I would have been calling 999,
Michael chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :)
dont.bother.me86 chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
did you purposely make ron say clint eastwood's name wrong or do you just want to be funny

just wondering