Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
ugh, bastard dumbles is still more concerned that harry will "get a big head" after what he's gone through...really disgusts me.
The Congressman chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Not bad, not bad at all. I've only seen the movies so that would explain some of the unfamiliar scenes.
monbade chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
well just found this but when i got to this chapter and you have it Harry/Ginny i stopped reading. I dont care that its not Harry/hermione, i just cant stand the harry/ginny pairing.

good writing on what i saw
Deathday Party Planner chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Ok, now there has been a little more information, a demonstration, but you had to enter the shopping district through a seedy pub, Harry was mobbed by some pretty weird adults, and they have met one of their future professors who has such a large speech impediment as to make him nearly non-understandable, to say nothing about having the groundskeeper sent to recruit them in the first place. I'm sure Harry's vault was motivating but access to his wealth wasn't contingent on attendence. Once you elevate this story above a child's tale, I guess I don't see how you could get a muggleborn/raised to attend Hogwarts short of kidnapping
Deathday Party Planner chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
I have enjoyed this story so far (Thank you for sharing your hard work with us) and I realize It's complete, however, after such a rambling disjointed introduction by Hagrid (not to mention some hairbrained accusation of being a magical), how could a rational parent do anything but ask him to leave any material on the school and Jane'd contact the school if they were interested. There was no demonstration, as is traditional in these type stories, to give any credence to the whole idea. They didn't even want to visit Hogwarts first? Check its ranking? Find out it's a boarding school!? Yes, I know you've got to get them to Hogwarts but if this was all it took to get them to commit to send their two children away for ten months of the year, I'm not sure how much of an upgrade Harry got on the orphanage wirh the Grangers.
SeanHicks4 chapter 18 . 10/22/2013
Interesting AU, love the idea of Harry getting raised by the Grangers, moving on to year 2 then...
CrimsonDomi chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
Okay, compliments first.

I love this story, the characterization is spot on, and the changes are believable and well done.

However, in this chapter - Chapter 17 - I've got a small complaint. It's about the line "I'll take one step forward and the queen'll take me." Ron's playing a knight. Knight's can only move two steps forward/behind, one to the side, or alternatively, two steps to the side, one step forward/behind. They can't just move one step forward. I know it's a rather insignificant mistake, but it did sort of rip me out of the story. I'd suggest something like "I'll move to F3" or "I'll move there".
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
I found this set of stories after running into Truth and Revelations, the SG-1/Harry Potter story. Despite being a retelling of the original story I have found the changes that stem from Harry's new family life to be well thought out. So now to the next in the series.
To the TARDIS chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
To the TARDIS chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
DANG IT SNAPE!

Why don't they tell their head of house? or the headmaster?
To the TARDIS chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
I like that he had granger attached. :)
To the TARDIS chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Ohhhhh Harry has a crush!
To the TARDIS chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I hope Hermione doesn't get hurt by the troll this time
To the TARDIS chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Yay!
To the TARDIS chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
At least it isn't midnight...
544 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »