Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone
ranma-tomoe chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
this is just the story i have been waitin ta read! Keep it up! B) ya!
NamelessHeretic chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Interesting, reminds of of Maxfic's 'Time Mage,' except Harry's not a full-grown man in his mind.
jean chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Update this. It's good. I really like it.
ameristrat chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Another great chapter!
Shalgalmx chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Cute! Keep up the good work!
Gyre chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Nicely done. I can see Harry, and Hermione being a force to be reckoned with. I almost feel sorry for Draco. :)
PhoenixAeternum chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
The obvious answer to who is at the door is Hagrid- but perhaps that is too obvious. It would be quite the curveball if some disguised Death Eater were to knock on the door.

I'd enjoy it at any rate. Get Hagrid in there to save the day or something; yes, it'd be good times.

Well, Davey-ol' boy, I quite like this and I hope to see more soon.

What have you got in mind for ships? It's rude and mean and a number of other things, but I hardly care- if there isn't some H/G happening in this series (becuase it must be a series, obviously) than I will have to look away. Non-H/Gs simply hurt too much for my fragile heart. And if you want updates from me, you'll keep me happy, yeah?

Well, good show,

Tyler
Lady Sporkess chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
wow this is great i love it you really talented and this is a FANTASTIC story really well written hurry hurry hurry with the updates
Rosygirl chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
aww, I think this is such a cute story. Please keep it going!
Cider23 chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
good concept,i dont think i have ever read a h/hr sibling fanfic yet.

just make sure you update atleast twice a week or something
scifi freak009 chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
cool, keep going... i really like it. sice you ship H/Hr, there is a really good story out there called "Harry Potter and the life outside Hogwarts" written by my best bud, Bob. it seems kinda cruddy in teh beginning, but i read what he has written and is currently typing and it is great! please read it!

your story is great!

-sarcastic- ha ha ha
Lady Gallatea Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
Great fic! I can't wait for more chapters. Is this going to be Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione, then?
Mrs.Allen-Queen chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
Great chapter, Great Story... Update soon please!
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
I can see Hagrid now almnost rapping Mrs. Granger on the head... O Gods! I loved that beginning scene... GOing from Vernon to Harry and Mione tickling ech other... PERFECT! Well it was awesome and UPDATE SOON!

Kalle
Anarra chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
great chapter...nice cliffie...cant wait for more, and please update soon.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »