Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone
ShalgalMX chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
Cute story! Please update soon!
ameristrat chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
Update! Update! Update!

Longer chapters would be nice too but I can't be a hypocrit...

Update! Update! Update!
Gyre chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
Nice, loved Hagred talking to Vernon like he did. Now, Hagrid's reaction to both Hermione, and Harry getting letters? I'm surprised Dumbledore hasn't told him.
Comet Moon chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
AAGH. I wanted the letter

Good show onthis ine.

I'd be interested for petty (Petunia to others) to get her own when she met up with Jane AND Molly.

Oh, the fun you could have next summer

Look forward to more

Ja ne

Nettiet68 chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
This story is coming along nicely - glad to see you are updating regularly. It's so nice to come across a fic where Harry's childhood is a big improvement on the one he was supposed to have.
scifi freak009 chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
i love your story! please, keep going!
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
It'd be funny if due to this change, they both end up in Ravenclaw instead of Gryffindor ...
Comet Moon chapter 3 . 1/26/2006

That was great. A safe home as well.

Wonder if this means that Ron and gin might be going for a sleep over there.

Really great, look forward to meeting the weasleys

ameristrat chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
Great start to this story! Definitely keep going. I think its interesting how you are indeed sticking close to Maxfic's story yet Harry doesn't have the knowledge of what whill happen. Great Job! Update soon!
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
YAY! hoorah for the Grangers... & that settles problem of people wondering whether or not he is the real Hary Potter... I was right... SQUE... wonderful just wonderful Senorita- AH! BLOODY LINES AH!... sorry bout that... lines for me one act... meh... I loved it... Update soon plez!

Anarra chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
I should have known from the tittle that the grangers would addopt him. update soon...great story.
Frog1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I am really enjoying your story, though I do wish that you included the Dursleys getting arrested and going t prison; or how prison life is treating them.
Gyre chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
Another great chapter. I like how you are giving Harry the one thing he truly wants. Great job.
AnthropomorphicPersonification chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
This is a great story. I can't wait to see how Harry and Hermione continue to positively effect each other. I think Harry will probably be able to deal a lot better with everything at Hogwarts with a loving family to support him. I also think his adventures will change. I don't think living with the Durlsey's would allow him to have ever placed much value on his own life, so perhaps his 'saving people' complex will be tempered.

I'm also really pleased that unlike alot of Harry gets adopted stories, in this one, Dumbledore is happy and supportive of it.
Nettiet68 chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
I really enjoyed the first two chapters of this story - in fact they went too quickly. If this was a book I would have read it to the end in one sitting. Please carry on the story as I look forward to reading more. I particularly like your characterisations so far.
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »