Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone
KathGrangerPotter chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
hi ! i am really loving your fic, harry really need someone better than the Durslys and I really like it but, just one thing

will harry and hermione be tgether in the end, in the "Harry married Hrmione, had Kids and lived happily ever after" sort of way?

and do you pretend to... rewrite the 6 books (till now) to fit this fic?

answer ASAP please and... UPDATE ! thanks*
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
YAY! Jolly good show... I love it a lot! WE! Interesting 'bout the school fees already paid for... You added that bit about Lily and James foiling Voldemort 3 times afore... I like that touch... they're going to Hogwarts! Update Soon...

Kalle
mesaqt chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
keep going it is good
azntgr01 chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Interesting...
sga freek chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
yay! thats great! Bob (sacrastic hippos and llamas) Jack (Sarcastic- ha ha ha) and Jane (queen of darkeness evilness and chaos) all thaink that your story is da bomb!
Lady Sporkess chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
WOWIES this rocks
flying.high.forever chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Yay! He finally learned the story of his parents! They are so cool! Hagrid is awesome, too. Although, why did he come to their house? He only came to that shack because Harry wouldn't read the letter. Ah well, great chappy! Update soon! :)
Lord Phoenyx chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
hey this fic is like a rip-off of MAXFIC's The Time Mage
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
This is great!

I can't wait to see what Harry and Hermione does in Diagon Alley will Harry be buying loads of books with Hermione now that he is eager to learn? And will he find out His ability to talkt to Snakes Early? Will he go to his Family Vault aswell just to see whats there may be get a few books and exstra supplies from there as well? I can't wait. Harry sounds quite powerful from those bursts of magic he done as a child. Will this be the case for when he goes to get his wand? will there be any differneces in the wand he gets? will he get 2?
Mrs.Allen-Queen chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Great chapter! Update soon!
LegalAlien1 chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
I just found this story and all chapters are really written very well! You've got me hooked and I can't wait to read on! I'm especially curious how you'll modify the happenings at Hogwarts since Harry and Hermione already know each other and are siblings.

Please post more soon!
jabarber69 chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Okay you got my attention, I love it! I hope you keep it going and dont end of like most of the stories like this and abandon it!

Love the interesting twist, quite original!
darkmistwolf1991 chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
aww please update soon!

darkmistwolf1991
ranma-tomoe chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
this is just the story i have been waitin ta read! Keep it up! B) ya!
NamelessHeretic chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Interesting, reminds of of Maxfic's 'Time Mage,' except Harry's not a full-grown man in his mind.
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »