Reviews for On Borrowed Time
Zyanya chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was a great job, really Ive always loved this episode but you just gave me a new perspective...thanks
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Beautiful. I often thoguth about Dean and the Reaper. He just stood there wanting to die. I love this sotry!
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Loved it. Ya know, there was never really a solid resoloution to Faith and that really pissed me off but I think you did an excellent job of giving me that resolution.
AriMercer chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I LOVED it. It's the best fanfic ever.
Rinne chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Very nice episode tag.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was *sigh* Loving and wonderful!
HoofsTails Gal chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow... intense. I know that the ending was supposed to be happy and optimistic, but for me it just didn't let off that way. I thought that it was so sad at the end I almost cried. Just that Dean only wants to stick around to pay back the time he has from all the other people makes me sad. Oh goodness, I'm going to cry now. Very well written and nicely done overall.

hoofsTails Gal
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Great short follow up to the ep "Faith" - my fave Supernatural ep so far. You capture Sam & Dean very well and I can picture everything that is happening as I'm reading. I love your writing and look forward to reading more.
GaelicShadow chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I only have two words: You rock. I can't even begin to descibe how utterly spot-on you are with both brother's characterization. Great job.
clarkoholic chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wow. Another amazing fiction. I haven't seen anything like this in all the post Faith fics. Dean dealing with his guilt and feelings over what happened. I loved how you did it and the whole movie analogy.

You are very talented.
Smokey Joe chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I love the way you blend things like novels and movies into your own work, especially this time where Dean uses the movie as a way to talk to Sam. You also write the brothers expertly and they never seem out of character. Amazing story.

wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Absolutely amazing.
shamelessOne chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Oh, loved it. Is that actually a movie? Interesting. Can you imagine seeing that? Just looking up into a big oak one day and seeing this old guy with crinkly skin on his face in a black suit just leaning over a branch with his feet in tangles, one of his arms tucked uncomfortably underneath his chest while the other clutches a book that he reads with his librarian glasses on.

That's what comes to my crazy mind when I think of a reaper in a tree. Wow. Anyways, I loved it.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
The title is perfect, the story is perfect. Great job.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Wow, *sniff* that was great. A wonderful coda to the episode. Now I want to see that movie too. I love Supernatural, but they really don't go in depth enough sometimes and your fic filled in those blanks for me. Thanks for writing this story, and have a great day :)