Reviews for Love meets Again
katie chapter 17 . 3/19/2008
nice story PLZ update soon! i hate reading stories that take a long time to update.
Katte chapter 17 . 9/24/2007
love this story so far keep u the good work and please update more often.
Meggen chapter 17 . 9/23/2007
wow i like this story please finish this story the next time u update i cant wait! big fan of ATHRUN AND CAGALLI!
charcagalli chapter 17 . 6/16/2007
Kayla chapter 17 . 6/9/2007
Omg I Read Them ALL On The Same Niight, ,

I love Them And I think You Should Keep On Writting Cause They Ae So Cute And like Non-Stp Drama _
Glorious Rubbish chapter 17 . 1/8/2007
NO NO CLIFFIES I'm srry to say but Athrun is such a jerk for making Cags cry so many times and why the hell does Cags still hang with Kai? I mean he CHEATED ON HER and about Kira and Lacus they just ignore everything around hehe srry that had to go out for the rest the fic rox and is SO exciting I'm wondering what would happen next *_*
takari love chapter 17 . 12/9/2006
This is not going to end right, right?

lolz...plz update soon, I can't stand the cliffie...

ps: but I love to write them...lolz..

Ja ne...
J'oublie m'appelle chapter 17 . 12/7/2006
My gosh! I hate it when guys do that to girls *lets off long string of colourful words*

Anyway, nice (if annoying) cliffie. Please update soon!
akidarchangelprincess chapter 17 . 12/2/2006
ah shit! not meyrin again! a hate her. well anyway... I have been waiting for you to update and YAY you updated at last. just please don't let athrun kiss meyrin would just ruin my day.
Cari-Akira chapter 17 . 11/30/2006
ooh.l... GAWD... Athrun is SUCH an i-d-i-o-t! gawd... stoopid..he shouldnt be trying all those stuffs... OMG! you updated! hehe.. thanks so much! xD hehehe... hope you cna update again soon! looking forward to the next chapter! xD
no name chapter 16 . 9/22/2006
such a good story...keep up the good work! im waitng for you to finish up this story! thx
J'oublie m'appelle chapter 16 . 8/15/2006
Woah, poo Athrun. Engaged to a bitch like Meer and watching his girlfriend dnace with Kai. Please update soon! _
takari love chapter 16 . 8/13/2006
Wow, is Athrun and Kai going to start a fight or something?

I can't wait for the next chappie...
IYGU chapter 16 . 8/4/2006
Wow. Meer's such a bitch. Well, anyway, sounds like you'rebusy during the summer! Update soon!
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 16 . 8/3/2006
no your so cruel u let cagalli dance with kai and actually be comfortable with it update soon