Reviews for Wake us and we drown
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Wow, this sis so well thought threwzn
A.F.A chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That was a great lead and it makes me wonder what he's going to write next.
Sara chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I LOVE your writing style. I did not understand everything, but I like the way you use the language and I think it's highly effective at expressing emotions. Great work!
Sakura Fleur Miyuku chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wake us and we drown... I better not wake you up, huh?

In any case, this was... beautiful (?) and I really want to hear more out of you.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009

I mean that was so deep and powerful.

I love it, This was probably one of the most beautiful and well written pieces of Ahiru's life as a duck with Fakir, if not the best one I have read.

It is brilliant.

Wonderful Job!
Franci chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
beautifully written.
Samuraiko chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Brilliant, damn you. Absolutely brilliant and heart-breakingly beautiful.

Goddess Kes chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Very sweet. I love your fics!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
That was just lovely. The imagery was just wonderful. I hope that some day they will truly be together.
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Amazing. Really well written, and definately captures their dreams for what it should have been like, and what their life would be like; a dream. I also really like the style of not using quotes to indicate speech; it really makes the story flow and seem dream-like. Beautiful!
Astrobright68 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
so sad. so beautiful. are they dreaming the same dream? simply lovely and breathtaking. gods, my heart hurts to read this...all of your princess tutu stories are beautiful, but this may be my favorite.
Rasielle chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Gorgeous. Do I have concrit for you? No. I'd be damned if I did.

*faves and adores, naturally*
Teefie chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
This was... absolutely beautiful. Beautifully written, beautifully placed together. One of my favourite FakirxAhiru fics... wow.
Duzzie chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
It has managed to take my breath away, and still to this point, I have not gotten it back yet. This was beautiful, magnificent, and sad. Unbelievably sad to me, and I love it. Love it, love it, love it. I had just finished watching the end of "Princess Tutu", and ever since I saw the last of the credits, I couldn't help but to be dissapointed and sad for reasons that I both knew, and didn't know, but this story has made me love "Tutu" all the more. It's a realistic version of the "happy" ending that I believe they were trying to portray in the end of the series, and that same "happy" ending left me angry. "So, she's a duck, and now she'll live out the rest of her life watching over people, and watching the ones she loves live without her, and eventually forget her. And what about Fakir? Is he just going to write the rest of his life next to a duck?" this is what I was angry about, but your story managed to calm me a bit. I'm so glad that I've found this one-shot. Perhaps I am sounding a bit crazy, or over dramatic, but I really did love this writing. Thank you again.
Akaina chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Oh my gosh. Beautiful. Simply beautiful. The flowing sentences, the unspoken words and worlds between them, how they manage to be happy in the gloom of their ending -

I love it. Thank you, and well done.