Reviews for Darkness Becomes You
Aliyah-Shalom-David34 chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
wow. SOOOO Glad that didnt really happen. man it was a really good story but i shouldnt have read it. it put Ideas in my head on how NCIS might end. OH Man i hope it doesnt happen!
Koean chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
You got one Item wrong Gibb's Wife & Daughter died in a car bomb, not by exacution!
The Foreign Writer chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
Great story... Really, I loved to read it, was constantly surprised and ...well, wow!
Lumora The White chapter 13 . 3/7/2009
I'm very confused about the last paragraph...help!
crokettsgirl chapter 13 . 9/25/2008
Wow, powerful story and the descriptions were something else. I'm glad that Tony is recovering as well as McGee. Sad that Gibbs died but happy the Ziva bombed the plane that jerk was on. That jerk took everything from all of their lives...well written...Sue
princessoflight191 chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
wow! your story was so deep ..i loved it. you show a real talent for wrighting. please continue bye :)
American Queen chapter 13 . 12/17/2006
omg. wow, that ending was beyond a change of events and can i say depressing? completely unexpected and very graphic. this story blew me away. its soo sad. haha, i loved it all the same!
Winds of Autumn chapter 13 . 9/26/2006
Please update! Its addicting! Did Ziva plant the bomb? Does Tony wake up? OW! UPDATE OR I'M GONNA CRY!
karen danson chapter 13 . 9/2/2006
wow that was sad expescily at the end were gibbs was shot i hat it when he dies but it was a good story
mtee1958 chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
Wow - what an ending!

I'm so sorry you were hurt this summer and still recovering. Take your time - get your strength up and then return to us. Your readers will be waiting. Prayers for a complete recovery.
Liat1989 chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
I'm so sad to here about your accident, i hope that you will ne alright. Your end to the story is very good,though very sad that Gibbs and Ziva are dead and that Dinozzo can't come out of the coma.
Liat1989 chapter 12 . 8/12/2006
Great Story. But what about Ziva, how is she? Will Tony and Ziva get together?
Primus Inter Pares chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
Come on, girl, it's been two months now. :) Time to update and finish the story!

Still patiently waiting...

Love,

PIP
Primus Inter Pares chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
I am completely hooked to your story and hope real life isn't being to hard on you. :) Please update as soon as possible, your faithful readers will be waiting for you! :)

Love,

PIP
chelax91 chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
Take as much time as you need to update! It is well worth the wait! Excellent story! Keep up the good work!